Boxy Smile

"ʏᴏᴜ'ʀᴇ ᴀ sᴛᴀʀ

"ʏᴏᴜ'ʀᴇ ᴀ sᴛᴀʀ."

⸄ 𝒏𝒐𝒃𝒐𝒅𝒚'𝒔 𝒑𝒐𝒊𝒏𝒕 𝒐𝒇 𝒗𝒊𝒆𝒘 ⸅

Taehyung and Lisa talked about nothing and everything at the same time. Taehyung was smiling and laughing about the boat trip they took during their summer break.

Lisa laughed and laughed. She looked at him with such purity and interest in her eyes Taehyung couldn't stop talking. He told her about everything and anything.

It was like a living diary and he was just opening up to her— it was therapeutic to say the least. He loved it.

Taehyung talked and talked till he lost track of time. His phone rang in his pockets.

It was his professor. "Shit" Taehyung cursed under his breath. "Sorry Liz, I have to go. Chae will come in a few minutes, I'll leave you in her care. You'll be fine on your own right? Why don't you go look around for a while—"

Taehyung was cut off when Lisa hugged him for the last time. "Thank you for opening up to me. I understand it's hard to trust a complete stranger but we have to work to together, so I can understand how to make you happy" Lisa smiled up to him.

Taehyung still couldn't get used to it, the hugging, the smiles and the never ending butterflies that filled his stomach.

He skipped to his practice class with a smile on his face. A smile that even began to turn heads. The sour look on the saxophonist prodigy was iconic but this— a smiling Taehyung garnered way more attention.

Girls used to cower in fear, while some of the oddest bunch the - fetish for stoic, bad boys - would fantasise about him; of course.

There was something different about Taehyung.

A spark.
A zing.
A flame.

His boxy smile was a sight to see. It was like a sudden spring in December. To further exaggerate it— it was as though he could make the flowers bloom with his pearly white teeth.

That smile..

Everyone turned to look at him in awe. Like a prince adorning the crowd with his presence.

Everyone had the same question in their minds:

"
I wonder who caused that smile.
"