Dangerous Love

A/N - Hello! I just wanted to say this first part is only gonna be a starter. I wasn't sure if people are gonna like this story or not so read the starter and tell me how you feel about it and if you want me to carry on with it or not :) Thanks. Hope you enjoy! p.s this is my first story so I'm sorry if it's not really good or if there is spelling mistakes but ill try to do the best I can! 

Your PROV

The warm breeze hits my face as I step closer to the edge of the building. I close my eyes as the bright orange sun sets in front of me. I take a deep breath as I prepare myself, I slowly exhale and just as I'm about to finally be free and let go, the sound of an alarm goes off. My eyes snapped open and are instantly looking across the street in front of me. And that's when I see them once again. The 6 idiots that constantly do the dirty work for me. I take out my mask and place it over my face taking a step back from the edge. "Another day" I say to myself as I start to make my way towards the trouble. I sit in my car observing the 6 boys. The tallest one wears a pig mask, another with an eagle mask, one guy looks like a $2 shop version of the terminator, there's one idiot wearing a mask of what looks like a cartoon version of himself, there's also a Jason Voorhees fan and last but not least, the leader of the crew, the guy in the red jacket wearing the owl mask. I shake myself out of my thoughts and reach over to the glovebox of my car and pull out a glock pistol and shove it into the waistline of my pants. I exit the car moving fast towards the bank as I see the knockoff terminator leaving out the door with the money. I quickly took out my gun and place it to the back of his head "You guys make my job too easy" I say as I'm about ready to pull the trigger making sure I work fast before the rest of his crew come out. He hands over the money and I back away as fast as possible making sure to never take my gun off the target. I let out a loud sigh and giggle to myself as I get back into my car and drive away.

Terrorisers PROV

I freeze as soon as I hear the alarm go off "Okay guys let's hurry this up" I hear Wildcat call out. I'm pulled back into reality and and I quickly move into position. I look through the window and there she is. Sitting in a car across from us. "She's where we want her." I yelled to the guys as I grabbed the bag of fake money and headed outside. I'm on the move making it look like I'm trying to get away without looking suspicious and then I feel it. The cool metal against my head. It's exactly how we planned it to go. "You guys make my job too easy" she said in a soft voice but trying to act tough at the same time. I handed over the 'money' and she backed away never taking her aim off of me. I watched how she moved swiftly back into the car and sped off.

Starter finished! :)

Please let me know if you like it or not!