A new home (Kinda some lemonade idk)

Megami Prov

I looked around Ayano's home and said "Y-you have a nice house Ayano but what are you going to do to me?" Ayano said "well your my pet like I said" Ayano pulls on the leash making me trip and land on Ayano I said "WHAT THE HECK" I look up at Ayano's face and see her Grinning at me I blush Ayano said "aw what's the matter my sweet little pet" Ayano slides her hand up my white blazer reaching my huge boobs I said "W-what are you doing Ayano" I blush even harder Ayano said" call me Master or else I will go hard on you" pulling the leash harder I said"ok ok master are we going to have umm Sex" Ayano said"ermm actually we haven't had Dinner go make something pet"

Ayano Prov

I watch as megami goes and makes dinner I thought to myself "how can I Fuck megami if we haven't even kissed I mean is that wrong to Fuck someone even if you haven't kissed them" I grab my phone and text Info-chan

Ayano: hi Info-chan is it wrong to have Sex with someone even if you haven't kissed them?

info-chan: well most people have kissed first and then Fuck why? Are you asking me this yan-Chan?

Ayano: Oh well....I sorta kidnapped Megami a made her my pet

Info-chan: WOW yan-chan sent me her panties Please

Ayano: Fineeeee

Ayano left the chat

I saw megami with dinner ready and I said"wow my little pet this looks really good megami said"thank you" with a shakey voice and I grin and said "what's the matter my pet are you nervous don't worry we have to kiss first the I go deep in to you....."

To be continued!!!!!