Day out

I'm sorry for the long wait pls don't be mad I was at school so hope you enjoy
Ayano Prov

It was a normal Saturday and My pet Megami really wants to go out somewhere but I don't know where to go? I KNOW we can go to watch a movie or should I just ask Megami I shout out "Megami come here please" so Megami came running into my bedroom and said" you called master-senpai do you want anything?" I said" where do you want to go today?" Megami's face lit up with joy and she said" can we go to the movies and watch something?"I said"sure so go and get ready" so me and Megami got ready and we went to the movies to watch The Matrix after the movies Megami looked really worried and I ask her"what's wrong?" And she said" my dad texted me and said if I don't come home he will get you arrested for murder" and I said" HOLY SHIT NOT THE POLICE," she said" Take me home and I will still see you at school" I grabbed her hand and said" Do you think I will let you go that easily ha well your wrong" with a big smile across my face Megami looked so scared and she said" o-ok I'm sorry" I sake my head and said" I'm so sorry I don't know what happened any way let's go home"

Oh no I'm running out of ideas that's not gud any way boi