November 19th, 2017

I guess this was a moment for me to take my leave, oh god how I wish I could run away right now. I can't believe what I'm hearing. As Jonathan explains tome, all I can think of at the moment is where did we go wrong? Just last week we went out for ice cream and just two days ago we had watched a movie together. Where did we go wrong?

He was spewing out words and I was just trying to process what had been happening around me. Seriously? What is gong on? 

I looked at him and finally let my wave of all the anger, confusion and sadness roll over me. 

"Why did you want to break up with me here?" I asked, feeling my eyes well up with tears. "Because- I know you like the Ferris whe-" 

"Well, thanks, because now I hate it. I want off of this ride!" I yelled, seeing the people at the bottom getting off. 

I can't believe this. "I thought you were going to say you love me..." I said, facing him. His eyes darted away.

When the dreaded end finally came, I got off and went to go find Tyler. He was with Craig, both being my good friends. "Tyler, I want to go home." I said to him, crying into my sweatshirt sleeve.

"Evan?... Oh... okay of course." He whispered, taking his hand and leading us back to his car. He let me sit in the front, Craig didn't seem to mind. I just sat there, explaining to them what I had felt. Craig just rubbed my shoulder and cooed at me, just making sure I was feeling okay. 

Tyler was a good listener though. Tyler got to my house and let me out, as I did. I grabbed my camera and ran to my room, hearing my dad call out to me. "Evan? You're home early..." He said. I just told him that I was going to sleep.

I sat on my bed, looking around and turning on my lamp. 

The ceiling above me had the stupid looking stick on glowing stars. Jonathan helped me put them up. Everything around me was just a memory- causing this awful sadness. What did I do?

~A.D