November 20th, 2017

It was morning... at least I thought it was. I turned over and saw a little sun poking its way through my curtains. I sighed, sitting up and looked at my phone. No missed calls, no good morning texts. Only my background, which of course was me and Jon. I hid my phone under my pillow case and sighed. 

This was so hard for me to retaliate. It was just so much information to think and process... he became such a huge part of my routine, how would I live without it? How would I live without him?

Jonathan POV

I really, really messed up...

But it's for the best. It just sucks that it was 9 months down the drain... And I'm even asking myself why I did it. Well, he is going off to college. I'm not, I have a really solid path and career without college. And yeah, it wouldn't be a big deal if he was staying in state. But he's not, he is going to a college all the way in Canada. We are in North Carolina...

I just stared at the back of my hand. I had gone into work early because I wasn't sure what I was going to do without talking to him. So I decided to distract myself instead of letting myself cry. My friend, Luke came around the corner and smiled. "Hey, b-... are you okay?" He asked, obviously concerned as he walked over, seeing the dark circles under my eyes and the dried streaks of tears down my cheeks.

I couldn't even look him in the eyes before I started breaking down. Right there, in the small gas station like store. 

I shook my head, hiccuping and crying as I collapsed. I guess I couldn't get my mind off of him. He took me into the back room, telling our new rookie, Lui to watch over the store. He told me to get a hold of myself, giving my a slightly better pep talk than what I had expected. He was right. I needed to stop crying over Evan. I love him, but he even said it might be for the best. 

~A.D