summer n seashells

Medds POV
hi! my name is medd, and I am a merman. even though I'm still 13. i live deep in the waters under docks. my parents are both males, but hey! who cares?!
currently im trying to sleep because my parents are taking me to the fair!

(hey who said there could never be and underwater fair) and it's gonna be so awesome! but before that apparently they have some news for me. i would hope it's not about school just thinking about it wants to make cry in a pit of seaweed.
i lay in my bed, thinking about what they will tell me.
'maybe it is about school'
i think.
"nah, if it was, they would have told me by now. ill bet a humans head." I say while snickering at the last part.
i went to sleep, having a dream about meeting a boy with chocolate,fluffy,lookin' hair and we became best friends. i think we even became more than friends after that. i think we got together. too bad i never got a good look at his face though, damn, i bet it was as handsome as I could imagine. all I remember is his chocolate colored hair, his lightly tanned skin, rosy cheeks, and his purple hoodie that looked so good on him. another thing or two, his face was forever scribbled out of my mind. thats why I never got a good look at his face! it was forever scribbled out of my mind. oh, silly me! i forgot to mention that im gay. like, just gay. I never really found and interest in girls. heh, wonder why.
it was about 6am when I woke up, so I decided to go up to the deck and look up at the sky.
i put on my teal hoodie, and grabbed some human shorts and went up to the deck. dammit! another thing I forgot to mention, I have the power to turn into a human! it could really come in handy if i were to go to a human school.
ha! thatll be really something. a merman going to a human school.
I soon reach the deck, turning into a human as I go. I soon felt my freckled legs on my body.
"finally! transformation, done!" i squeal.
I slip on my shorts and sit on the deck, looking up at the pink sky.
"ah, what a wonderful feeling" i say to myself.
I remember my mother-like figure, edd, telling me when I was little that I used to say the ocean was pink. that it was a underwater heaven. i can see why I would say that.
I was enjoy the fact that the breeze went through my ginger locks of hair, and on my freckled cheeks.
"hey kid." a gruff voice said behind me.
my chest tightened up in fear.
'oh no' i said to myself.
my lips were sealed shut, i was unable to move my body.
"i-um,uhh...." is all I managed to spit out.
i made eye contact with the man. hmmm...looked about 40.
i decided to make a horrible pun to make my leaving shit-tastic.
"got 2 words for ya. sea ya!" I said falling into what seemed a black pit of darkness, and turned back into my merman form.
"ha! sea ya!" i said again, snickering in the process.
i snuck back into my room, thanks clam-pearls they didn't realize i was gone.
i swam into the kitchen, looking some coral bread.
"now got dammit, were'd go?!" i whispered.
i has finally found it, making 3 plates.
1 with a side of cola, and 2 with milk.
apparently, humans drink cola too. that's a rumor thats been goin' around.
i then swam to my parents room to find a sleeping brunette with a ginger behind him.
'awwww isn't that cute' i thought. 'now it is time to ruin it with my demon powers' i thought once again. (medds making a face like this >:) )
i jump on their bed saying
"LEDLELEDLELEELEEEE" i screech. (medd is an alarm clock now oh ok)
my dad, matt, shot up in pure fear.
'oh lord, his face is the literal meaning of: OH SHITTTT ISSA RATT
(im sorry I had to)
i started laughing my ass all the way off, if I were him, it would be the best thing ever to wake up to.
*le timeskip to the smol beans breakfast*
"so mom," i say while munching on my toast.
"what's the news that you have for me?" i asked.
3rd person POV
the brunette looked at the ginger, and he looked back with his ocean blue orbs.
both nodded their heads in agreement, as if they had read each others minds.
"ok medd," edd began.
"you're going to a human school!"
medd froze, dead center while he was chewing is toast.
"i-im going t-to human school?" he said shakily.
————————————
827 words, i hope you like this it took 3 days to make this chapter
-spintomtord❤️