Chapter one

-Third-Person-Pov-
Ellie walks around, looking for food. She just found some old clothes and it's getting dark, so she starts walking around the village. Rhydian is walking back home with Maddy, Janna, Tom, and Shannon when he freezes, taking a deep breath.
"What is it?"
Tom asks, trying to get his attention, but Rhydian spots her by a dumpster; He starts to jog over. Ellie's head shoots up, she looks over and pulls up the bandanna covering her face just before she turns and runs.
"Wait!"
He runs after her, the group following.
"We aren't going to hurt you!"
She takes a quick glance back and seemingly disappears. The group looks around confused.
"What just happened?"-Shannon

"Who was that?"-Tom

"I don't know-"-Rhydian

"She smelt weird."-Maddy
"We should run her off."-Janna
Rhydian speaks.
""We're not running anyone off. We don't know who she is or why she's here. We'll look for her tomorrow. Let's go."
They collectively sigh and head home. Ellie shifts from an ant back to human form behind a tree, taking in a deep sigh of relief and deciding to leave tomorrow morning.

*The Next Day*

-Rhydian-Pov-
The pack and I are on our way to school when I smell the same thing from last night. I share a look with the Mads and Janna, we spread out, Tom and Shan going with them. We surround the smell and close in, finding a girl.

-Ellie-Pov-
I felt them coming. Why didn't I leave? Oh fuck, now I've got to deal with this.. I look around and feel my panic start to set in.
"Hey, we don't want to hurt you, we just want to talk."-Rhydian
I look from the boy who spoke to a girl with brown hair.
"Who are you?"

"What do you want?"
The red head girl speaks after her; I take a look around, checking out exit points as they close in.
"My name is Rhydian,"
He speaks moving closer.
"And That is Maddy, Janna, Shannon, and Tom, we're your friends."
I can feel the off vibe coming from the red hea- from Janna, she wants to attack me. I turn towards her and see her eyes have already gone yellow; She bears her teeth at me quietly and I can't help it anymore. I shift to a Lion, snapping my teeth.

 (This Lion(ess))

(This Lion(ess))

(These Teeth)

The group looks at me confused and the humans looks scared. The blonde girl, Shannon starts to reach for her camera and my ears go back, my tail swaying irritably as I look at the the blond boy, Rhydian. I leap towards him, going to the side last minute and running off. They won't be learning anything about me.