02

"Oh my god, how do people do this," Hoshiko huffed as she jogged along the side walk. The sun had just risen, and the cool air of the night was still present. This did nothing to sooth Hoshiko's burning chest, though. Still, she continued on.

It had been two months since the sludge monster incident and Midoriya giving Hoshiko the work out guide. And while she was following everything the book said, to the gross protein shakes to the daily work out regimen, she felt like she should be doing more. Which is why she woke up at five in the morning to get a jog in before school.

"No, I can't do this anymore, Jesus all mighty," Hoshiko huffed, bending over. She took a second before straightening herself out before continuing her jog, muttering to herself, "Fuck him, I can do this."

She continued on into the park, deciding to jog around before heading home to get ready for the day. She smiled and waved at the passing joggers and giving herself her a mental pep talk. She spotted a water fountain and decided a break wouldn't hurt. She leaned down to get a sip, and not a split second later, she heard a familiar voice groan, "Oh, you have got to be kidding me."

She looked up to the blonde who stood a foot away from her. If she wasn't both tired and also pissed off at him, she would simply ogle him in his joggers and tank top. But now was not the time.

"Don't get your panty's in a twist, other people are allowed to jog, too," She spat at him before turning away. "Which way are you running?"

"Why? Wanna follow me and ogle me some more," He asked, smirking at the small blush he got from the big girl.

She rolled her eyes. "No, so I can go in the opposite direction and get as far away from you as possible."

He scoffed at her before passing the girl, running in the direction she had planned to go.

She rolled her eyes once more before heading back in the direction she had come from, continuing with her jog.

As she neared the entrance of the park, she was sure that the boy was long gone past the entrance and gone on his way, so she slipped back into the groove of the jog to get back home.

All was good until she felt two presences on either side of her. She looked back to see two guys jogging along with her. She mentally rolled her eyes and kept going.

"Hey cutie, ya wanna jogging buddy?" The guy to her left asked her.

"No," She said bluntly. Her brothers warned her about these kinds of people. They told her to be blunt and not to entertain them with the thought of a possibility.

The guy to her right sped up and turned towards her, jogging backwards. "Come on, baby. You seem lonely."

"I'm fine," She said, picking up speed and jogging past them. She figured it was done until she felt a hand grab her arm.

"Come on, Hun, just give us a-"

It was instinct to knee him crotch, and when he keeled over, she took hold of his wrist and turned to face away from him before pulling him over her, flipping him to the ground.

His friend jumped back and ran as Hoshiko quickly twisted the other guys arm and stepped on his stomach.

"You have NO right grabbing me! I'm trying to jog, not get harassed by a guy who can't even lift ten pounds! If you or your loser friend EVER do this to me or any girl ever again, I will hunt both of you down and break both of your arms! Do I make myself clear!" Hoshiko yelled, twisting his arm.

The guy cried out, sobbing, "I do! I do! I promise, just let me go!"

Hoshiko sighed through her nose and let his arm go, stepping back. The man scrambled up and ran off. Hoshiko sighed and stretched, cracking her back. "I'm too tired for this shit."

Hoshiko began her jog home, not noticing the blonde off a little bit away, staring after her.