Chapter 9: Wizard

Lol I know I said Friday but I needed to watch those parts from Ragnarok and Infinity War (you know what I'm talking about)
------------------------------------------------------
Word count: 1,071

"THAT DAMN WIZARD!" Thor stood up and bolted for the door, his stomping footsteps shaking the coffee table, which still had an empty bowl and pizza box on top.

"Hold on there, Point Break," Tony stood up as well, lifting up his hand in Thor's direction. "Sure this kinda breaks the agreement we made with the guy, but isn't this better? I mean, we don't have to deal with Loki, anymore, right?" He shrugged and turned to the rest of the team, who seemed to mostly agree. You didn't. Mainly for the reason that you had no idea what  anyone was talking about, for one. You bent over to pick up the paper that was left on the floor when Loki disappeared. 177 A Bleeker Street. That wasn't too far from here.

"If you do not wish to have him back, Stark, then you can choose not to come along. I am retrieving my brother," Thor angrily jabbed at the elevator button and waited.

"Um- I'm going with you," You stuffed the paper in your shirt pocket, only just then realizing that you were still in pajamas. Whatever.

"Nope. You're staying here, y/n that's not up for debate," Tony stared at you sternly as the rest of the team slowly cleared out of the room. You stared back at him and stood your ground next to Thor, who was still just waiting for the elevator.

"Glad that it's not up for debate, because I'm going," You stared back at Tony and crossed your arms across your chest, as if that made you seem any more intimidating. Wherever Loki was, you wanted to help. What had happened yesterday was proof that Loki should stay on Earth, or at least choose where we wanted to go. You assumed it probably wasn't wherever he was now.

"For one, kiddo, you're in pajamas," Tony raised his eyebrows. "For two, you have no idea what you'll be doing, or where you're going. And for three, I- no. Just no."

"Yes. I'm barely ever allowed out of the tower, I've never been on a mission once, despite being fully able to, and even if I wasn't, I'll be with Thor!" You gestured towards Thor, who was watching the elevator counter. Tony sighed and rubbed his temple, as if making a tough decision. Shouldn't really be that tough, dad.

"Alright, fine," The elevator dinged and Thor stepped inside. "But I'm coming too." Your whole face lit up as you smiled and hopped inside the elevator followed by a reluctant and annoyed Tony, who seemed to be calling in one of his fancy cars from downstairs.

"So are either of you going to tell me what's happening?" You looked up at Thor and Tony, who had chosen a car. "Who's the wizard? And where were you guys last night?"

"Apparently when Thor first arrived on Earth to find his dad, this wizard guy stopped him and took Loki, only to give him back on the premises that he didn't return," Alright, that makes sense. "But of course he did, along with Thor, which is why we were taking so long last night. The wizard, who is really annoying, by the way, stopped us after the fight to ask why is Loki back, blah blah blah. Anyway, we came to the agreement that Loki could stay, as long as he doesn't hurt any inocent people on purpose," That seems fair enough.

"Alright, so why was he taken back? He didn't hurt anyone last night and you guys were there this morning. He didn't do anythi-" Ah shit. Your wrist. There's no way that counts. It barely hurt! And even so, it clearly wasn't enough to kick him off the planet!

"So he did do something last night!" Tony pointed a finger at you and turned around. The elevator was nearly on the ground.

"No, I think it might have been because he grabbed my wrist, but that was barely anything," You rubbed your wrist again and shuffled your feet. It did hurt a bit, but you were sure he didn't mean it to.

"Darn it," Tony mumbled under his breath as the elevator came to a stop on the lower level that held Tony's car collection.

------------tįmē ßkīp fūçk ÿøu----------

"Here we are," The car pulled to a stop outside of the building and the three of you got out onto the sidewalk. The building was big, not towing over it's neighbors but still relativity tall. There was a weird window up at the top, it looked like some kind of symbol. Thor marched up to the large wooden doors and pounded on the front quite loudly. The third time was was going to knock, his fist swung right through the air, as they were no longer outside and were now in what looked like some kind of parlor room. You felt sick. Whatever just happened was not fun.

"So," A voice rang out from behind Thor, it was British, and medium pitched. Kinda sounded like Sherlock. "Welcome back," The man from behind Thor stepped into the light. He was tall, maybe more than Tony, and had dark hair that was wisped around his forehead. He really looked like Sherlock. A red cape was draped around his shoulders and clasped with golden triangular bits, practically framing the golden necklace he had on. It was shaped like and eye and about double the size of one. It looked heavy. The man, as you could now see, was floating. "Stark," He turned and looked at Tony, his face plastered with annoyance. "Thor," The emotion disappeared from his face as he turned to Thor, and then to you. "Other... Stark?" He looked confused and you nodded and fiddled with your hands nervously. "I'd assume that you're back for Loki." He turned back to Tony. "Which would be strange, considering you knew what our agreement was, and judging that because you're here, you know he broke it."

Super filler chapter I know, sorry. Next chapter's up Tuesday, same day I head back to school! (kill me) If anyone has any complains about something, feel free to share, and I'm always open to talk if you wanna talk :D. Have a lovely and beautiful day my croissant children!