Part 9

The black dress you wore was just long enough to cover your little secret: a pair of black panties with a tiny vibrator set inside. You shifted uncomfortably in the passenger seat and Namjoon glanced over at you as he drove the car.

"You need to adjust it? Is it making you uncomfortable?" he asked, actually sounding concerned.

You laughed, "No, Namjoon, it's fine. Just unusual."

He grinned at you and sped up. He insisted on taking you out to a nice restaurant; a real date. The only stipulation was that you had to wear the panties. It was thrilling, but also nerve-wracking. Namjoon had put the remote in his pants pocket and you had no idea when he'd begin to use it.

After you had ordered wine at the restaurant, you both got awfully quiet. Namjoon didn't seem bothered by the silence, but you shifted in your seat, your clit rubbing against the small vibrator. Namjoon leaned back and put his hands in his pockets. You froze, the glass of wine hovering close to your partially open lips.

But nothing happened. You looked up at Namjoon as you finished taking a sip of your wine, eyebrows raised in question. He smiled back at your expression and let out a little laugh.

"Well it's no fun if you're expecting it!" he whispered-yelled. You rolled your eyes but didn't protest. This was his game and you were under his control.

"Namjoon," you started, after realizing he wasn't going to be using the vibrator anytime soon, "what happened earlier?"

You thought back to his face when he rushed into your apartment, furrowed and, in a way, pained. You had wanted to hold his big frame down and comfort him, but Namjoon had his own way of dealing with things. Now, you sat across the table from him, studying his expression.

He sighed, "Tonight isn't about that."

"Well, are you going to tell me eventually?" you asked, concerned about what was going on in his mind.

Namjoon leaned forward and met your stare.

"Don't be disagreeable. it's not attractive."

He wasn't playing a game after all. Namjoon seemed serious. He needed the control. You had seen this side of Namjoon many times, but it usually involved physical control. Now he wanted to control what you said.

Your body grew hot and you felt the rage boiling in your belly. You took a large gulp of wine, indulging in the warmth. You wanted to scream and fight him, but instead, you ate dinner in silence. Namjoon watched your every movement, not ever returning his hand to his pants pocket.

After Namjoon signed the bill, you got up from the table first and made your way to the car. You had things you needed to say and wanted to get back to the apartment before you erupted. And for that matter, Namjoon seemed unnaturally stable. You didn't know if that made you scared or not.

You heard Namjoon's steps a few strides behind you. Your heels clicked on the sidewalk and you turned into the alleyway next to the restaurant to get to the rear parking lot. Just then, without warning, you felt a tiny vibration in your underwear. Spinning around fast, you nearly stumbled and caught yourself on the brick wall.

"Namjoon, you asshole!" you screamed. Now was not the time. You lifted up your dress and pulled at the underwear, trying to remove them; trying to get out from under his control.

Namjoon suddenly grabbed your hands and pushed you against the wall. He had turned the vibration all the way up and it was hitting right on your clit. You winced but didn't try to get out of his grasp. Instead, you looked up at him. His face was calm, no longer serious or even smirking.

"Does controlling me make you feel better?" you whispered, chosing your words carefully. Namjoon loosened his grip but pushed his body against you, his face leaning to your ear.

"I want you to come."

Surprisingly, it wasn't a demand, but a desperate plea. Namjoon returned his gaze to you. He watched your face as you winced, not yet allowing it to take over. Namjoon pressed further into you, keeping his hands loose around your wrists but you were still undoubtedly trapped under his frame.

The alleyway was quiet, save for the faint vibration between your thighs. You stared into Namjoon's eyes, looking for something, anything, to tell you things were going to be okay. But his eyes were dark, and you knew that there was one thing you could do in that moment to make things better.

Slowly, you rubbed your pelvis into him, deepening the vibration. His eyes narrowed but you kept going, starting to moan into the movement. Namjoon put his hand over your mouth and kept it there. Your pace quickened and you felt yourself getting close.

But then, he stepped away from you and turned off the vibrator. You were breathing heavy against the wall, now angrier than before.

"I was close! Why did you..."

"Get in the car."

"No Namjoon. I've had it with these games you're playing with me." you said, stepping away from the wall,"Talk to me like an adult, for once!"

Namjoon shook his head and started walking towards his car. You ran up behind him and pushed him, not able to do any damage, but you were out of ideas.

He didn't turn around, just casually shoved you off and got in his car. You crossed your arms and waited for him to tell you to get in the car so you could stand your ground, but to your surprise, he didn't. A moment later, he sped off, leaving you alone, angry, and slightly horny in a downtown parking lot.