Chapter Twenty-Seven: Unicorn....

A/N  SORRY!!!!! for the long update!!! Something was wrong with my computer and you know, school.

Goldy: Unic-

Unicorn: NO! NO NO NO!! HOW ARE YOU CALM!? AFTER EVERYTHING THAT JUST HAPPENED!! 

Ryan: Unicorn, cal-

Unicorn: NO NO NO!! I DON'T NEED TO CALM DOWN!! NO! HOW!! ARE YOU NOT!! YOU KNOW WHAT!! NEVERMIND! I NEED A BREAK!

Tina: Unicorn i'm-

Unicorn: NO!!! I DON'T NEED TO HEAR ANYTHING FROM YOU! 

Tina: It wasen-

Unicorn: I DON'T CARE IF IT WAS OR WASN'T!!!! YOU WERE STILL THERE AND THE PROBLEM!!

Tina: OH!! I'M SORRY!!! IT WAS LIKE I WAS IN CONTROL AND COULD MAKE EVERYTHING STOP!

Goldy: Guys!!  Stop!

Tina: YOU DON'T EVEN KNOW WHAT THE CAUSE OF IT!!! YOU DIDN'T EVEN GET HURT!

Unicorn: NO NO NO NO NO NO!!! I JUST WANT TO FIGURE THAT out. ok?!  

Unicorn: Oh?! You call BEING LOCKED IN A GLASS BOX NOT GETTING HURT?! 

Unicorn: AND YOU CALL GETTING HYPNOTIZED INTO DOING SOMETHING NOT GETTING HURT?!

Tina: I-

Unicorn: OH! AND WHAT ABOUT GETTING KIDNAPPED!!!!! FROM MY FRIENDS!!!! 

Tina: It wase-

Unicorn: NO! NO NO NO!!! I DON'T CARE!!

Unicorn: TINA! I'M A F-----RICKING SUPERHERO!! IT'S NOT OK!!!! I SAVE THE  F------RICKING WORLD!!

Tina: Uni,

Unicorn:  NOO!! DON'T UNI ME!! I'M GOING TO my ROOM AND THAT'S THAT! DON'T BOTHER ME!

*After Unicorn leaves*

Goldy: Nice going Tina, i'm going to my room...

Tina: Wha- WAIT! ughhhh, what have i gotten into to?!

Tina: What? Are you going to leave me too?

Ryan: ... 

Ryan: How about you go home...let Unicorn have some time...then we will get the story on how this all started.

Tina: ok......See ya cutie..

Ryan: See ya.....

_Walks up to Goldy's Room_

Ryan: Hey Goldy, I'ma head back to my house!

Goldy: Alright! Be safe man!

Ryan: Ok, Also, keep Unicorn calm as possible, and, keep me updated on how he's doing.

Goldy: Ok....

*At Ryan's House*

Ryan's P.O.V

Man....been awhile since i have seen him mad like that... He's normally cool and calm....I hate to have Goldy tell me what he's feeling but, i- i have to say, i kind-of wish that i had stayed over there for the night or two. *sighs*, let's hope he contains that anger of his and doesn't hurt anyone...

_End of Chapter_

A/N Unicorn shows some anger.....a great spark for being gone for a while...sorry again...