Chapter Twenty-Nine: Tina's Story

A/N   Nothing to see here Avenger.

Tina's P.O.V

Ok, so, here's my story....

Unicorn,Ryan and Goldy: Ok..

I was walking to the basketball court when this old man came up to me. He handed me the crown and said, "Keep it young lady." I just said why. He then quickly replied saying keep it and then kept on walking. It was a beautiful crown i have to say. So i kept it. Instead of gong to the court, i turned around and went back home. I went to my room and put it on in the mirror. It looked good on me. The next day i woke up and got ready and put the crown back on. Then, i started to feel weird. I also was hearing a voice, and then it went dark. Or well, to me it seemed like darkness covered me. I don't know what else that had happened after that happened. 

Maybe you know Unicorn?

Unicorn: ...

Goldy & Ryan: Hmm...don't look at us!

Unicorn: Well, i don't know but i can try to figure it out. I don't have a lot of useful gear like at HQ but, we can work something else out.I'll be back after i make a plan.

Tina: Oh. Alright.

Ryan: You want help?

Goldy Ok ok.

Unicorn: No i'm fine Ryan. Won't take long.

Ryan: ok

_After 30 minutes_

Unicorn: I'm back! And i have a plan!

Ryan, Tina, Goldy: Oh? What is it?

Unicorn: Let me tell you....

So, First I'll make some adjustments to the machine in my lab so that it scans the crown and can detect the power and what it can do. Also tells the name.I'll do that and see if we get any info from that. If not, I'll try to see if i can research the crown some more. If that doesn't work, then i'll try to find a way to get one of the gears at HQ that can scan an item and give you all the info you need.

Tina: Why'd you save the HQ's for last?

Unicorn: Can i talk to you about that in private?

Tina: Sure....?

_In Unicorn's Room_

Tina: Sooooooooo.......

Unicorn: The reason why  left the HQ's for last is because........

Tina: Because.....

Unicorn: Because, Tina, if they find out that you had the crown and that you were the you know, bad guy, do you know what they'll do to you?!

Tina: .....no...Why will they do something bad?

Unicorn: Because you kidnapped a Dog-cat damm super-hero Tina!!! YOU Kidnapped ME!!

Tina: ...

Tina: Ya, sorry.

Unicorn: Anyways, the point is, i can't let them find out that it was you ok? 

Tina: Well then why are you protecting me.

Unicorn: What?

Tina: I kidnapped you.....Made you do something against your will....

Unicorn: Tina....just because you did that doesn't mean that i can't protect you still....I may be a friend but i'm also a super-hero. It's ma job as a friend and  a super-hero.

Tina: Wow, thanks Unicorn! Your da best!

Unicorn: Thanks...

Unicorn: I'm sorry for yelling a few days ago....

Tina: I'm sorry too, thanks.

Unicorn: Welcome.