forty one; end

group dms: teenzzzzz 💕

one week ago

21:37

seonghwa guyss

yunho hellooooo

seonghwa this is insane

seonghwa but like

seonghwa i'm collaborating with dominos

hongjoong wHAT

jongho yummy yummy

woowoo what did i sayyy

seonghwa AAAAAAAAAAAA

seonghwa but that's not the main point

seonghwa i wanted to ask if you all would come over to mine and yeosang's place, and film a video?

hongjoong together?? 😭😭

seonghwa eight makes one team, joong

minki ew

seonghwa >:(

seonghwa but yes, it's next friday, at our place. you can come anytime,, yeosang and i are always home anyway

- ♡ -

"seonghwa hyung, is the camera ready yet?"

"do i just smile at the camera?"

"do we need to act or say anything?"

"or should we just make this pizza seem extraordinarily yummy?"

"guys, calm down."

"you calm down,"

"what?"

"quiet."

although this wasn't seonghwa's first commercial or collaboration ever since he became a model, he was very nervous. it was his first video advertisement, but at least he'll have his boyfriend and his best friends to do it with him.

"guys, are you ready?"

yeosang nodded excitedly.

"why is yeosang the only one nodding?"

"because he's the only one who's ready,"

"quiet."

-

"hello! welcome back to my channel, and today, it'll be a very, very special video, as it's a collaboration with everyone's favourite pizza branch, domino's, and it's a mukbang featuring my best friends!"

hongjoong stared at seonghwa wide eyed and confused.

"so, this is the latest flavour... we'll have yeosang taste the first slice!"

yeosang clapped happily, and let seonghwa feed him the pizza. he then made (intense) eye contact with the camera lens and gave a thumbs up.

"yeosang, you need to talk,"

"b-but i'm chewing!"

"guys please, now i have to cut all of these out,"

as the boys took turns tasting the different flavoured pizza, the video went on, with the eight best friends having fun.

"okay, cut!"

there was a pregnant pause as the boys waited for seonghwa to check and take down his camera from the tripod.