[4]

Why was Min Yoongi sobbing? Was it because he texted his so called "ENEMY" accidentally, or is it because of something else?

Hoseok stood behind the tree, asked Yoongi to turn around.

Yoongi turned around and....

"You?!?!?!?" Yoongi asked.

Yoongi came forward to Hoseok and started crying loudly and loudly and loudly until the end, when he fell down on his knees before Hoseok.

"What happened? Tell me?" Hoseok asked with a curious eye and expression both "you know right, you can tell me anything and anytime you want..."

"What do you mean by that Hobii?" Yoongi confused and scared.

"Aww I love hearing this hobii name from your mouth" Hoseok stated. "Now tell me what happened?" Hoseok now ordered.

"I-I-I want you Hobii~" Yoongi whined while crying.

Hoseok is shocked.

"I know you are shocked and surprised, but this is the only truth." Yoongi said "the one and only truth."

"You know right, what you are saying?" Hoseok asked.

"Yes yes yes. Yes I know. The very first time I saw you, I felt for you and—a-and all this times I was trying harder to be like you, so that you can say 'yes' and not reject me." Yoongi now confesses his problem and his utter love to his love of life, Hobi a.k.a Hoseok.

Yoongi stood up and immediately pressed his lips on Hoseok's own. He was waiting for Hoseok to kiss him back, and yes. And yes, Hoseok did kiss him back.

Soon Hoseok broke the kiss and pushed him away, not harshly but softly.

"See Yoongi, we can't do this. Everybody in school knows us pretty much as 'each other's enemy'. Hoseok stated the right but the negative fact.

"Oh fuck those school people. They don't even know, we have ever talked to each other or not." Yoongi stated the second true fact.

Hoseok now sighs.

That's true. Hoseok thought to himself.

"People doesn't even know the real history or geography or whatever it is between us. But they are only judging by seeing us from outside.

TO BE CONTINUED
....~....