author's note

(Last updated: 22/5/23)

Welcome to my multifandom oneshot book 🌟 This exists bc:
- I need to beat writer's block hhhhh—
- sometimes long projects are pretty daunting, so this is like a break for me
- sometimes I want to write something, but not anything related to my existing projects 🥴
- I've been gone from this account for WAY TOO LONG and I feel so bad, so please accept this humble offering and forgive me 😔👌

Sooo... I'm doing this in order to force myself to write more and more often, haha 🤠

For now, I'm using sentence starters as prompts (I just found these online lol). These could range from platonic to romantic to familial, SFW to NSFW, anything I'm in the mood for really — so be sure to check the warnings carefully. For the moment, I am not taking any requests; if I ever end up taking any later on, I'll clarify the rules then.

As stated, the subject of these oneshots will be my ships from different fandoms, or my OCs. It will fluctuate! The reason why I'm incorporating OCs is because my goal is to write something short that can be understood without you all having to know too much background information. (In other words, I wanna practice writing short stories.)

Also, something about ship names: I've heard it's supposed to signify top/bot? For example, "CaeJose" means Caesar top Joseph bottom, and "JoseCae" means Joseph top Caesar bot or something. But I and my fics are not really concerned with that aspect at all, so the order of names in the ship name does not mean anything here.

At the beginning of each chapter, there will be:
- the prompt I'm using (so y'all don't have to go back and forth between the chap and the prompt list)
- the fandom
- the pairing(s) (if it's non-romantic or not explicit, I'll say so)
- tags & warnings
(Basically a shortened version of AO3 🤠)

That's all for the A/N for now!! Enjoy~