Episode 2: "Welcome to Magix"

(Disclaimer I don't own this picture, credit goes to the creator. This is how she looks though.)

(Disclaimer I don't own this picture, credit goes to the creator. Here is her season 1 outfit.)

(Edited: 14.3 pages · 5,000 words)

"Beep...Beep.....Beeeeep!"

I groaned and glared at the alarm disrupting my wonderful slumber. I turned over after hitting the snooze button to get some more sleep in.

Rrrrriiinnngg....Rrrrriiinnngg.....Ring!

Oh no.

I hid under my covers avoiding the bell chimes. Unfortunately, luck was not on my side.

The ringing of the bell chimes came closer till finally, they entered my bedroom. "Good morning, Princess!"

I groaned.

"Are you ready to start your very first year at Alfea?!" My three main maids asked squealing in unison. They yanked me out of bed much to my dismay and began rambling again. These three maids are Sky's and mine's personal maids, but they mainly focused on me since my brother Sky was always busy with training and meetings with our parents. They were always so cheerful and positive-minded which is what I loved about Janet, Scarlett, and Olivia.

Janet had a darker fair complexion with auburn brown colored hair in small curls pulled into a neat bun. Janet's eyes are a light sea-green and she was fairly tall for a woman. Scarlett was the average height for her age. Her bright red hair, just as her name states, flows shortly below her shoulders that is also rolled loosely in curls, her eyes displayed a light green resembling emeralds. Olivia shared her height with me at 4'11. Her ginger orange hair was always pulled back into a long french-braid down her back and her eyes were a light brown with orange specks around the iris. All three of them wore a royal-blue gown with a white apron tied around their waist and a white lace headband piece styled in their hair.

"You're gonna have such an exciting year!"

They pulled off my nightgown and shuffled around me to dress me up. "Off with your pajamas now!" They dressed me in a light green spring dress with pink florals designing it.

They shoved me over not too harshly but enough to get me to follow as they sat me down in front of my vanity. They took out my french-braid that I had my hair overnight in and brushed it out. "You're growing up so fast." Olivia started tearing up as well as Janet and Scarlett. I only chuckled at their behavior.

"You'll meet so many new friends and even perhaps a boyfriend!"

Oh no.

I stood up as they began predicting my future and forgot I was still in the room. Alright now is my time to escape.

As they rambled on I quickly and silently tiptoed out of my room to avoid them and luckily they did not notice I was gone. I giggled to myself and changed in the guest bedroom that my kingdom had. I threw on a white T-shirt with blue designs covering it and a pair of dark grey jeans with some blue wedges. I was prepared for how this morning would go so I had some clothes stashed in the guest bedroom that was next to my bedroom. I honestly could not believe that I was going to the Alfea school for fairies.