Episode 3: "Save the First Dance"

(Disclaimer: I do not own this picture, I only changed the background. Anyway here is what her dress looks like. Enjoy! :-)

(Edited: 1.6 pages · 4,109 words)

Knock Knock Knock.

Nothing.

"Stella!" Bloom called out.

Yep, you guessed it. We were getting ready for our first class of the year but ran into a bit of an issue.

"She's going to be late if she doesn't get up," Flora stated concerned for our new friend. "Stella!" I yelled through her door. Musa stepped forward and turned the knob which surprisingly opened with ease. "For a princess, she's not very bright." She chuckled. We giggled and tip-toed into her room. Stella was soundly laying in her queen-sized bed snuggled in her pink silk sheets.

"Stella, time to get up sweetie," Flora said sweetly as she lightly tapped Stella's arm. Stella made no move to get out of bed. Musa began to become impatient and swiftly grabbed Stella's arm yanking her out of bed and onto the floor with a loud squeal from Stella.

Stella glared at the pigtailed girl before her as the rest of us stifled a laugh. "What was that for?"

"We're late!" Musa replied.

"Statistically, we have only seven minutes and thirty-eight seconds before we're late to our first class." Tecna estimated for the rest of us.

She is good with her numbers.

"Fret not." Stella snapped her fingers and in a glowing bright light, she was transformed out of her pajamas and into her orange skirt and green halter top, smoothing out her hair in the process.

"C'mon Stell," Bloom pulled her along as we ran down the hall.

"It's the first class of the year, a year full of great potential and limitless possibilities. Now for those who haven't met me yet, I am professor Wizgiz. Your teacher of metamorphosis." The leprechaun introduced himself.

I don't know how we did it, but we made it to our first class of the year on time. Bloom, Stella, and I were out of breath though, we tried to hide it the best we could.

"Metamorphosis is the art of changing how you appear and once you master it, you can turn anything like from a rock to a rock star." The professor said. He then demonstrated his metamorphosis skills by transforming into Ms. Griselda, the head of discipline.

"Don't worry, I'm not really the queen of detention, mm-hmm." He said in her voice. That did not comfort us at all.

Everyone seemed to be taken aback. Then everyone started cheering and clapping when she crossed her arms and pouted. "The beauty of magic is that you can always go back to being you." He said, again in her voice then turned back to his leprechaun self.