DAY ONE: 12:36 PM

renjun was really pissed. really pissed.

he was known for his bad temper back at home, but here in korea, he was strangers to all of these people. 

currently renjun found himself sitting in a big touring coach. intimidatingly high pine trees filled the scenery as he stared out of the window. endlessly huge pine forests had been the scenery for the past hour. the longer renjun stared out of the window, the smaller he felt. the trees loomed over him and the coach. sunlight was all blocked out, making the lonely forest road seem even darker than it already was.

the seats behind renjun were occupied by two girls in their early teens, who by the males humble opinion, were being obnoxiously loud. renjun felt as if everytime the girls said something, they were screaming it directly into his ear. the worst part was that the volume of the shouting was getting gradually increasing.

it was headache fuel for renjun. just as about everything else that had been going on in the bus. the ride so far could be summarized as loud screaming, most of which was from people to other people on the other side of the bus. music loud enough to burst your eardrums within seconds was playing on top of that, renjun hadn't gotten any sleep last night.

all in all, renjun was miserable

but you may ask, why the hell is renjun even in that bus? renjun himself honestly doesn't even know why he agreed to this. well he does, but if it was worth it is highly questionable at the moment. renjun leaned his head against the window as he thought back to that conversation (read: argument) with his parents.

-

"renjun, can you come downstairs for a moment?" mrs. huang called.

a couple seconds later, renjun slumped down the stairs, being woken up from his nap. groggily, he rubbed his eyes and sat down at the dining table with his parents and younger brother chenle. the whole situation was quite awkward, as his brother kept glancing at his mother in discomfort.

"as you know, chenle has been invited to his boyfriend's summer camp in korea." his mother started. she looked at chenle, and then at mr. huang before moving on. 

"as you also may know, chenle is seventeen. so, to travel to korea he needs to have someone of legal age with him. your father and i don't want chenle traveling to another country by himself at seventeen years old."

renjun looked up. he knew where this was going. renjun is nineteen, and had previously mentioned wanting to travel to korea. but he really wasn't looking foward to take his brother with him. it's not that they don't get along, but chenle is just so annoying.

luckily, his feeling of annoyance was shared with his brother. from the corner of his eye he saw chenle shooting their mother a very pissed glance. 

"so, we would like for you to take chenle to korea. we can ask jisung to sign you up for the summer camp too if you want to." his mother nervously tried. 

renjun opened his mouth to speak, but his father interupted him before he even started.

"we'll help you pay your university tuition if you take him."

renjun's eyes widened at that. his uni tuition was very expensive, as he was going to study classic art at one of the most prestigious universities in the country. because his family wasn't the richest, renjun had to pay for it himself. he could've tried to get a scholarship, but after digging a little into the school management, he found that the whole staff board is corrupt as hell. all the money for the tuitions went to the high positions.

this was really tempting. but, he'd have to take his terribly annoying brother to a kids summer camp, possibly stay there himself too surrounded by other kids, carry the responsibility of making sure they'd both survive and give up his whole summer in order to do all of the above. 

on the other side, he really wanted to go to that university. 

so renjun agreed, followed by a mini mental breakdown and a rather amused look from his father.

-

the bus wasn't completely filled with prepubescent teens. there were a couple of older guys and girls in their late teens, possibly some in their early twenties. the age range was quite varied to say the least, much to renjun's relief.

after another long hour, the bus finally arrived at the camp. once renjun got out of the bus, surely with a lot of trouble, he got his suitcase and followed a small gravel path leading to a very rustic-looking cabin. behind the cabin were a dozen of smaller cabins in that same rustic style. a gravel path connected all of them, and pine trees in between the paths made the whole campsite eye very mysterious.

the group gathered in front of the largest cabin. two males who appeared to be in their early twenties stepped on top of a small wooden bench to overlook the group of teens.

"hello everyone, i hope the journey wasn't too long." one of the two began. he had chocolate brown hair that reaches just over his eyes, and parted slighly on the side. his big doe eyes radiated excitement, and as he was about to begin to speak again he clapped his hands.

"my name is kim doyoung, and i'll be one of the instructors during this camp." some of the teens greeted doyoung. "i'm twenty-three years old, and i'm the choir manager. if you ever need help with anything, i'm always ready to help! " the other male smiled at doyoung, and rubbed his hands together.

he had silver-blonde hair, which also reached just over his eyes, and his hair was parted in the middle. he smiled, and renjun thought that this guy had a really charming smile. the teen girls seemed to agree, as some of them started to swoon over this guy. some of the other girls giggled and even a male that looked about the same age shot the silver-haired a suggestive smirk.

"as some of you may know from last year, my name is qian kun and i manage the performance team. i'm also twenty-three." kun gave the group one of his charming smiles again, and chuckled airily. 

doyoung continued to talk about what the upcoming weeks would be like, and briefly touched on the cabin layout. male and female would be seperated, and both sexes would by divided in groups sorted by age. that way, according to their logic, you'd have the biggest chance of making friends as you'd be sleeping with your peers.

the duo then hung up the sheets with the cabin layouts. renjun mindlessly walked over and checked the sheets. na jaemin, lee jeno, cabin nr. 7

renjun dragged his suitcase behind him, and looked for cabin number 7. after looking for a couple of minutes, he found it at the end of the path, slighly hidden by some big bushes.

gently, renjun knocked on the door. he had no idea if he was supposed to, or if someone was even inside in the first place. but, to his surprise the door slowly opened and revealed a male with platinum blonde hair. his eyes were sharp and his jawline was defined. he looked hot, honestly.

"uh, hi." renjun mumbled. the blonde male stared at renjun for a second, and was about to close the door again.

"uh..t-this is my cabin." renjun clarified, feeling himself growing smaller under the blonde's intense stare. the door opened up farther again. the male nodded slowly, and moved out of the way so renjun could come in.

"so, you're jaemin.. or jeno?" renjun awkwardly tried to continue the onde-sided conversation.

"lee jeno." is all that the male said. his voice was low, and had a rough edge to it. jeno didn't even face renjun as he spoke to him. jeno gestured for renjun to follow him.

"this is your bedroom." he stated, as he opened the door to a room so narrow that it could've easily sent a claustrophobic into panic. renjun peered into the room, and nodded weakly. he wasn't particularly happy with the room, but it could've been worse he thought to himself.

renjun dropped his suitcase on his bed and then flopped onto the bed himself. he fell backward and let out a deep sigh. it was only at this moment that he spotted the second bed in the corner behind the door.

no, no, NO.

it was a double room. 

all renjun did was pray that na jaemin was a somewhat fun person to be around.