One of my most priced possessions

As we grow older ,

The number of times we visit the cemeteries keeps increasing, while visiting someone for birthday parties , wedding parties exclusively reduces .

We get noticeably distant from our families and friends , not just physically , the distance is evident in the routes of our hearts too .

What we once called ' ours ' is no where now but remains only in our memories as we continue to cherish them as the most precious treasure in and of our lives that we ever came or will come across - our childhood .

( meanwhile somewhere in my mind : Oh how I wish me and my future partner to be each other's child...   :p 

* sighs * * goes crazy * dude ! I'll be 20 yrs old next year )

Title of the song attached - Adult child by BTS

Credits of the song used to it's respective artists ' BTS ' , music company ' BigHit Entertainment ' and the respective youtuber who uploaded the lyrical video .

A/N :Thank you for dropping by and spending your precious time on me , hope you had a good time recalling your golden childhood memories while reading this :)

IMPORTANT MESSAGE :

Always remember you are someone's precious child , so don't let anyone or anything make you feel bad about yourself , you're very important , precious and mean the life to someone . Especially to your parents and your ownself . 

I feel glad and very happy for being my parents' most closest and invaluable possession ( ^•^ ) along with my sibling , I love you Amma , I lobe you Appaji [ Amma means mother and appaji means father . ]

Stay happy , healthy , safe and strong :)) YOU DO MATTER TO ME .

( my msgs are longer than my articles XD )