episode two

I now school in Kaduna polytechnic, studying Food production, such an interesting course to study I live now with my mother in Malali we aren't the same people we were before we now grow with power and respect it took me forever to be where I am today.

‘ hamida! ’  I heard a very strange voice calling from a far it was loud at first, then a whisper fading away into darkness.

My body was shaking and trembling with fear, I stood motionly in darkness and fright.

‘ hamida!’ I heard again it came like a rush, the wind taking it farther away I turned around abruptly to every direction I heard the voice it wasn't a normal voice  it's a mixed tone of terror and revenge.

I was really terrified, I was so scared to run, I couldn't, cause I was blinded by darkness. It was completely dark, no sign of light.

The more I try to focus my sight, the more I see nothing. I began to sob faintly, placing my palms on my face, ‘ Mom!...where are you?’ I whispered to my self, ‘ you've failed us Hamida!’ the voices came rushing towards me again

I jerked off standing still as tears filled my eyes rolling down my cheeks, ‘ you've failed us!’ it came again fading away. I clenched on my tattered outfit shutting my eyes tight.

The voices came this time, hard and loud ‘ you' ve failed us! ’  I screamed holding my head bowing down to my knees ‘ what do you want from me!?’  the voices began to laugh evilly before saying ‘ we want, what belongs to us! ’

  I stood up wandering around still unsure of what they meant ‘  feed us! Or we shall feed on you! ’ they added. 

I turned to get a clear view when I saw an image, of a tall strange figure with a white garmet, it's height was abonormal and it's posture was slightly bent to the side, walking like it was forcing it's self towards me

I took a step back trying to get farther away from it, but found it hard to do so, I tried to raise my left leg but couldn't, I tried the other leg and was stiff to the ground.