episode nine

I walked back to my room.

My body shaking as new set of tears made their way down to my cheeks.

Who would ever believe such a story it was meaningless and sounds untrue.

Who would in their right sense agree with such mean full beings, well here I am part of them for quiet a long time now.

I don't know what's in Hussein's mind but I just hope he doesn't hate me for what I've done.

Oh please God help me am so confused “ I have to talk to him ” I said to myself “ it's the only way to find out what's in his head ”.

I walked to his room that was in the lower part of the house I knocked twice there was no response so decided to walk in.

I turned the door knob and was greeted with darkness.

It was empty no one was in “ Hussein! Hey are you in here?” I scout through his room into the bathroom no sign of Hussein.

I walked out surprised furrowed my brow thinking were could he have gone to.

I decided to walk back to my room and get my phone when the landline rang.

I became alarm quiet following the sound, when I spotted it on the wall in the kitchen.

It rang over and over non stop.

I walked carefully towards it trying to answer when it stopped.

I sighed in relief turning my heels to get to my room when the hotline rang again.

I frigid and turned majestically to it, walking calming myself down before taking it placing it on my ears..“ hello!?..”

I said in a shaky tone.

I heard buzzy sound at first before making a hushing sound.

I hanged up hugging myself biting my lower lip.

I  was about making a first step towards the door when it rang again.

I got frightened my heart began to pace rapidly.

This isn't normal I said to myself.

I took the hotline and placed it on my left ears “ she's gone ” I heard a strange and peculiar voice said laughing mocking evilly.

“ hello, what do you mean she's gone? Who are you?”

I instantly drop the hotline in the floor with wide terrifying eyes “ oh no! Mom!” I whispered.

I hurriedly went to my room to get dressed.

But there was no car keys.

I went back to Hussein's room and found the car keys on the self.

He's not gone? I took the keys and ran out of the house heading to his car.

I opened the gates and went back into the car igniting before stepping on the gas driving out insanely.

Tears began to form as they roll down my cheeks, wiping with the back of my hands “ am coming mommy ” I sniffed “ Am coming ” I whispered with a heavy heart.

Finally I got home not minding where I stopped the car.

Walking into the house confused and wild.

My eyes were red and tender. I sniffed “ mom! ” I yelled out.

“ mom! Were are you?” new set of tears began to form “ please mom!” I walked to her room it was empty the bed was well laid.

I searched for the bathroom.

I searched the entire house there was no sign of mom.

I felt lost, alone and terrified.

I walked out gripping my head blubbering “ oh God Mom” I wailed “ why do you have to take her ” I wiped my nose with the back of my hand “ why! She is innocent. Take me instead, replace me with her. It's me you want please let her live ” I bawled.

I went on my knees sobbing silently with my hands up on my face.

I was exhausted and frail.

I had no idea on what to do.

I was rooted with my knees on the floor for an hour and a half.

I have to do something, I have to get my mother back.

I can't lose her yet. I said mentally shaking my head.

I walked back to my room and found my charms well placed the way I left them earlier.

I stood in front of the mirror and called upon the oracle.

few seconds pass an image of a beautiful lady was on view “ you call for us Hameeda, what do you want?”

she asked with such a sweet but bitter tone “ I-I want my mother back” I sighed shutting both eyes.

she chuckled “ you can't cause you have failed to do your duty ”

I shook my head “ you cant do this to me, I have being good, faithful and loyal to you, I have served you unconditionally, you cannot have my mother ”

I exclaimed. The oracle chuckled evilly “ you're mother has already being sacrificed " I whimpered as I stood motionly trying not to break down

“ P-ple- please, you can undo this, I don't want her dead I promise this time I'll do anything you wish of me, but please just bring back my mother ” I sobbed

“ fine we would let your mother live only if you'd agree with our terms ” I felt a relief and happy

“ Yes Yes, I I'll do anything , anything ”

The oracle gave an evil chuckle before finally saying “ your mother would live, she'll be fine and healthy only when you agree with our terms and condition ” she stated.

I nod repeatedly folding both arms. “ you would find someone to replace your mother, when you've done that bring the sacrifice to the woods where the river and the lake meet and there you would make the sacrifice and know the other conditions that has being laid on you, failure to do so, your mother dies and all the assets you once know would be gone. And don't forget you have 5 hours to do so ” the oracle finally said before vanishing.

I was mute, I didn't know what to do.

I walked back silently sitting on my bed long thought of how to get myself out.

I don't want my mother to die and again I don't want to lose what I've gotten.

How do I get out of this danger without losing my mother or my asset

Hussein, should I tell him about this?

Does he deserve to know? He cares so much about me and I care about him too.

But if he finds out am what am about to do.

He would hate me and leave, and I've just gotten him.

I hissed laying flat on my back facing the ceiling.

I'll have to lie to him. Tell him I've settle scores with them and they've agree to let me be.

Live my life the way I want without losing my wealth.

And finally have a perfect family with him.

It's a risk am willing to take. I'll have both my mother and my love beside me.

But it means I'll have to abide by their rules and conditions again.
Oh God what should I do?……