grilled cheesus

HEART ATTACKS ARE JUST FROM LOVING TOO MUCH!

Finn Hudson had accidentally reincarnated God onto a grilled cheese sandwich

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

Finn Hudson had accidentally reincarnated God onto a grilled cheese sandwich. To say he was freaking out, was an understatement. After his wish to 'grilled cheesus' that his team would win their first football game back came true, he had no other choice but to worship the sandwich.

Finn stood at the top of the choir room, ready to tell everyone about his recent spiritual journey. "Mr. Shue, I have something to say. Something happened to me and I can't really get into it, but it's shaken me to my core."

"Oh my god. He's coming out!" Puck shouted.

"Yay! Now the two of you can finally date!" Maggie smirked, silently clapping her hands together.

Ignoring his best fiends comment, Finn moved on. "Why yes, there is a man who's sort of recently come into my life... and that man is Jesus Christ."

Puck sank into his chair, dissatisfied with the reveal, "that's way worse," he sulked, earning a disapproving look from Mr. Shue.

"I know there's other in here that dig him too. So I thought that maybe this week, we could pay tribute to him, in music. You know, pay tribute to Jesus."

Kurt, immediately dissagreeing with the assignment raised his hand. "Sorry, but if I wanted to sing about Jesus I'd go to church. The reason I don't go to church is because most churches don't think very much of gay people. Or women. Or science."

"I don't see anything wrong with getting a little church up in here," Mercedes said excitedly.

"I agree," Quinn added on. "I've had a really hard year and I turned to God a lot for help. I wouldn't mind saying thanks."

Santana turned her head to look at Quinn, quick to get her comment in. "Thanks for what? That it didn't come out to be a lizard baby?"

"Whenever I pray I fall asleep," Brittany commented, making Maggie mumble an agreement.

"Well, I agree with Kurt," Maggie said, not liking this topic at all. "Wouldn't it be weird to dedicate a week to god when not everyone has the same religion? Or maybe some people don't believe at all?"

Mr. Shue nodded, taking everyones comments on board. "Maybe our song selections don't have to be about Jesus. We could do songs about spirituality."

"You got a problem with Jesus?" Finn shouted at Puck, who seemed bothered by this whole conversation.

"Oh, I got no problem with the guy," Puck replied in defence. "I'm a total Jew for Jesus. He's my number one Hebe. What I don't like seeing is people using J-Money to cramp everyone else's style. Because it seems to me that true spirituality, or whatever you wanna call it, is about enjoying the life you've been giving. I mean, I see God every time I make out with a new chick."