Chapter Three

The party is over!

The students liked the decorations and they enjoyed the prom.

Ed performed a couple of songs and godd i was so happy to listen to these songs live!

Ed Sheeran is just perfect, I hope i could talk with him a little more, but actually i didn't see him after he performed on stage:(

I got out and decided to walk on the street till i find a cab.

Suddenly I saw a car coming fast towards me and then it stopped in front of me, it's lights turned off and then i saw Archie with some people in it.

"Hey where are you going?" He asked.

"I'm going home" I said

"Oh that's boring, aren't you travelling back to galway tomorrow?"

"Yes"

"And don't you want to enjoy your last night here?"

"Mmm, I don't know, maybe, where are you going Arh?"I asked him.

"A night club, come with us you'll have fun"He said.

"You know what? I'm in" I said joyfully and jumped into the car hearing his laugh.

He introduced me to his friends which was a girl and two boys, and because he's a gentleman he left me in the back seats with the boys cause his girlfriend is sitting in the front:)

But eeh i don't care that much.

We went to the club and we met other friends of Archie.

Half an hour passed and I drank 2 cups of whiskey, but I'm so bored and I want to go home, I feel like I don't belong with Archie and his friends.

"Alishh, come!" Said Archie while dancing with his friends on the dance floor.

"No, I think I'm gonna go home" I said and he seemed like he didn't care and he kept dancing with his friends.

I put on my jacket and walked out of the club.

"Alisha?" I heard a voice calling my name when I got out, I turned around and I saw.. Ed!!!

"Ed! Oh, hey" I said surprised.

"Heyy" He said with a little laugh.

"W-What are you doing here?" I asked.

"I'm going to the bar, what about you?"He said.

"I was in there with my cousin and his friends but I don't really know them and they're having fun together and I felt that I don't belong with them, So I decided to leave" I explained.

"Okaay, I'm here alone, if you wanna come and sit with me, we can talk and drink, and we may have fun, I'm cute" He said and laughed at the end so I laughed too.

"So, you wanna come?" He asked.

"Mmm, I just don't want to bother you" I said.

"Of course you won't" He said with a cute smile.

"Mmm, ok" I said so he leant his head to the door of the bar and then we walked in.

We sat on the bar and he ordered two cups of wine.

Some people came to say hi and take photos with Ed.

"So, tell me about yourself" He asked while holding the cup.

"Okay, I'm from galway, I'm a member of band there, we're 5, I play fiddle, my brother Martin plays guitar, Rachel plays piano, Janice and Liam are the singers of the band, and I also love decorating so beside the band I'm an event planner"