Chapter 3

Miley p/v

When I got to the beach I could see these tall buff boys playing soccer on the beach. I could tell who they were from their height, muscles and tattoos. So I went running up stealing the ball from Paul and running up to the goalie which was Embry and kicked it past him and yell "GOAL!' Everyone was happy to see me and also looked shocked since I literally came out of no where. I noticed Emily and another girl sitting so I go and sit next to them.

"Hey im Miley Gilbert" I say introducing. Myself to the new girl. "Hi im Kim Crawford Jareds girlfriend" she says shyly almost like I was intimidating. "Its nice to meet you and its nice to see you again Emily" I say smiling widely. "I missed you, I hope I'll be seeing you around more often" she said.

She had this all knowing look in her eye but I did not know what she was talking about so I ignored it. I notice Jacob staring at me rather than playing soccer. He literally is standing in the middle of the ''field'' just looking at me. Its the same look I have seen Sam give Emily.

"Sooooo Miley whats your family like?" Emily asked wanting to learn about her fellow imprintee. "Its not the best ........" Miley answered truthfully looking like she was in a trance. "Oh my gosh Im sorry" Emily apologized feeling terrible.

But Miley shook her head, "Its not abusive or anything its just..... full of death." She said  while losing focus yet again as if reliving her past.

" She said  while losing focus yet again as if reliving her past

"Im sorry too, no one should have to go through such things." Kim said trying to console Miley. "Its okay I still have my older sister Elena, and Bella and Charlie." I say shrugging not trying to focus on the newly missing name from the list....Jeremy. "Well consider yourself part of our family." Emily says in a motherly tone. She motions the whole group of boys and herself. I laugh and smile at her kindly.

"Thank you." I say smiling. "Hey guys!" Jacob said enthusiastic. "Hey" is all I can seem to say while marveling his beauty. "So whats it like at Charlies?" He asks plopping down next to me.

He sits down and I tell him about mine and Charlies competition over sports games. How I wish I could spend more time with Bella. And Seth got me to tell a funny story so I chose one of the first times Iever cursed and It was at a teacher/

They all laugh at my story and me and Jake go up a huge cliff. He told me this is called cliff diving and I held his hand which was unusually warm as we jumped in together. Being around Jake is like a healing pad for Jeremy. It numbs the pain. Jake and I walk to my car still holding hands when he turns to me with a serious expression.

"I was wondering if you would like to go to the movies tonight with me?" He asked nervously. "Um yeah sure id like that very much." I say shyly  to the thought of a date. "Great I'll pick you up at eight." He says smiling that dazzling smile. "Yeah see you then Jake". I blush as I hop inside my SUV.

 I got in the car and drove away witha big smile on my face

I got in the car and drove away witha big smile on my face. Jacob makes me feel safe and protected even from emotions. I find an outfit for the movies and get dressed. Man I did not even realize how truly nervous I was. I walk downstairs and its only 7:30 I make spegetti for Bella and Charlie before I have to leave. They eye my outfit suspicously before Bella finallly asked.

"So um where are you going tonight?" She asked trying not to seem as though she were prying. "The movies" I say trying to hide the fact I was going on a date. That all went out the window when Charlie asked, "With who?" I tried to hide my blush, "Jacob Black" I say trying to sound nonchalant. "Oh thats good he's a nice kid" he says going back to eating.

I smile at him and notice Bella looks really happy about something like its her tiny secret. She probably just wanted to rub it in my face like a sibling "Mileys got a boyfriend, Mily's got a boyfriend.'' When Jake came I walked out to his car and got in the passenger seat.

We talked on the way to the movie about his mom who died in a car accident. He opened up to me so I told him how my parents died picking me up from a party while Jermy and Elena were home like perfect children. I told him how no one knew how I had survived. Even though I found out it was Damon who saved me.

I also told him about Jeremy getting "caught in the fire" of my house not that his neck had been snapped by suprnatural monster for obvious reasons. When we got to the movies we went to an action movie called face punch 2. It was really graphic but I didnt flinch once considering I have seen even worse. Jacob didnt seem bothered by it either. After the movie we decided to get food.

We stopped at a diner and talked about our future plans down the road and how things like fate exist. We both laughed at each other when it was time for the date to be over it felt like the world was crashing down. I didnt want to leave him even though I know I'll see him tomorrow at the bonfire.

I walk up to my room with a grin plastered on my face I went to sleep easy tonight. I didnt have a nightmare for once, instead I dreamed about Jacob. I cant wait for the Bon fire I will get to see him again.