Chapter 9

Miley p/v

Elena invited all the people at the cheerleading cmpetition and I invited all the guys from the bar. We had a keg and drugs it was the best party. We even had a loud sound system. I was dancing sexualy on a table while pouring bourbon in my mouth and other peopples mouths as I danced. Stefan was shocked when he found out what me and Elena were up to. Damon wasnt here and Caroline seemed just like stefan except bitter. But do I give a shit........nope. I love that everything is in caos its like im a nogitsune that loves the drama and caos....... especially being the one to cause it.
I feel peoples eyes on me but this feels different almost like i need to loook who this is. I keeep dancing while looking around to see if i can spot who it is. I freze when I see who..........Jacob and the pack.
I jump down and walk up to Stefa and Caroline who are dancing together. I need to make things awkward before i ditch this popsicle stand.

Miley: You two look really nic together........but if this is an attempt to get elena jealous she doesnt care. But you had me fooled almost like you two really do have a ........ sexul tension.....well buh bye.

I see them glancing at eachother awkwardly before I walk away. I walk right past the pack and see sheriff forbes and walks up to her. I give her a fake smile as she looks around disapporvingly.

Forbes: Miley what is going on here.
Miley: Wll some illegal drugs and underage drinking.
Forbes: Im shutting this down
Miley (grabs her arm ruffly) come on sheriff have a drink and calm your self
Forbes: let go of me Miley
Miley (vampire eyes out) listen either you have fun or i'll make you
I hold her by her throat against the wall choking her when i feel myself thrown off her by blondie.
Caroline mom ae you ok?

She turns to me glaring and Elena walks up smirking and we watch as Caroline charges at us. But stefan stops her to our amusement.
Caroline; Let me kill them.

We take this as our chance and run through the door and into the woods.

Miley p/v

             Elena and I are running through the woods together finally we hear them coming after us so we split up. We hide in the trees I hear Elena following Stefan when I hear someone below me. Blondie. I jump off my branch landing on her knocking her to the ground. I jump up quickly and break a branch to have a pointed end. I start circling her likes she's my prey which she kind of is at the moment.

Caroline: Miley please

            I kick her back and she falls face first into the dirt. I grab her by the hair pulling her neck back and giving me a clear shot at her heart.

Caroline: Miley this isn't you .....you hurt my mom tonight miley and she's suppose to be like a second mom to you.
Miley: Wow ...... You really are a dumb blonde ....... I. DONT.CARE. Which is what's gonna make killing you a whole lot easier.

          I'm about to puncture her heart with the branch when I suddenly feel someone wrap their arms around me pulling me away. I try using all my strength to get Damon off.

Miley: LET GO OF ME!
Damon: if this wasn't a serious situation this would be so hot.
Miley: Damon let me kill her you wanted this when she was first turned so why not now.
Damon: because I know that when you turn it back on you'll regret so much already and this would kill you.

I see Stefan carrying Elena with a snapped neck on his shoulder.

Stefan: let's get them back to the boarding house.
Jacob:........Miley?

I look over stefans shoulder to see Jacob and the pack behind him. Great just what I need a bunch of mutts. I send them a bitter sweet smile before frowning and giving them a death glare. I lurch forward but Damon's arms stop me. I growl at Jacob and he just looks heart broken like I slapped him.

Damon: I don't mean to be rude but exactly who are you mutts.
Jacob: ....we're .....friends...... We know what she is and I need to talk to her in private.
Damon: ...........fine but at the boarding house where she can't escape.
Miley: cant we just get this over with I'm tired and would like to sleep let's go.
Damon:(purrs) calm down Smiley Miley wouldn't want anything bad to happen....... (Fake sad face) would we?
Miley: your a dick
Damon: but you love it.

I roll my eyes and push out of his embrace and start towards the house. I can hear them following behind. A voice in my head was freaking out about the packs presence. I can feel Jacobs eyes burning a hole in my back. He wants to talk with me? Now? But not before when I needed him?
      He hurt me and I'm going to cause him the same emotional pain he put me through.