Chapter One ---Meeting Eevee ---

-Christine POV--

The sun barely began to rise as it crept through the slightly opened curtains of my window it barely touched the end of my bed before I opened my eyes I yawned softly rubbing them before sitting up. I looked around my bedroom seeing the familar clock hanging on my wall it was the wrong time because the clock had long stopped working, I saw the large Lapras plush sitting in my corner wih the small Azurill plush beside it along with the coat rack with my satchel like purse hanging on it along with my gloves and scarf. I arose from my bed and stretched my sore arms after helping my mother unpack our boxes from the move I yawned and opened the curtains looking outside at the new small town I lived in. Some children were outside playing tag or hide and seek whatever it was it was occupying them I saw my smaller sister and brother in the front yard of our house I slid my shoes on and walked out of my bedroom being met by my mother's Wigglytuff.

"Wig? Wiggly Wiggly!" Wigglytuff greeted me I softly smiled at her.

"Good morning to you too Wigglytuff is mom out again?" I asked Wigglytuff it waddled behind me down the stairs it walked over to the kitchen counter tapping on a note.

Good morning sweetie I'm sorry but I had to run out this morning urgent business at work. Breakfast is in the mircowave Wigglytuff will show you please be sure to watch over your brother and sister you know how trobulesome they can be. I shoukd be back before lunch but I'm not so certain though. Oh yes Professor Oak called this morning saying he is coming over sometime today to bring you the Pokémon your father got for you on his trip. Make sure the house is clean alright? If you need anything just call on your phone alright? Or the Pokémon center phone. Love you always

Wigglytuff waddled over to the microwave pulling on it opening it. I walked over taking the plate.

"Thank you Wigglytuff. Can you go tell Evan and Ellie it is time to come in." I said sitting down at the table. Wigglytuff nodded waddling over to the door. I sat there thinking of what Pokémon my father might have sent me. I always told him I wanted a Pokemon ever since I was about 8 years old. I looked over seeing Evan and Ellie walking inside, Ellie was in tears while Evan shrugged it off.

I raised my eyebrow and walked over bending to Ellie's height.

"What's wrong El? Did Evan do something to upset you?" I asked brushing the hair from out of her face. She sniffled shaking her head.

"N-no..." Ellie sniffled.

"Who hurt your feelings? Hm?" I asked her gently petting her cheek. Ellie continued to whimper and cry so I looked over at Evan. "Who made her sad?"

"The neighbor kid he took her toy and won't give it back and he ripped it as well." Evan said.

"Well that wasn't nice at all. Don't worry El I'll go speak to that kid's mother. Stay in here with Wigglytuff okay?" I said. Ellie sniffled and hugged onto Wigglytuff for comfort. Wigglytuff patted her back while Evan sat down in the chair. I walked out to the next door neighbor's house I knocked on the door I was met by a middle aged woman with shoulder length brown hair she was holding a small baby.

"Can I help you?" The woman asked curious in why I was there.

"Hello um do you happen to have a bit older son? Like about 5 or 6?" I asked.