-5-

He came closer and grabbed my arm pulling it closer to himself a small squeak escaped my throat once he did so it hurt like hell, but I didn't say anything I'm sure he won't care..he didn't care when he pushed his knife deeply into my palm, he didn't care when I begged him to stop..so what makes him care about being gentle right now...of course nothing.
He started to tie my palm and to be honest, he wasn't even trying to be gentle I wanted to cry, it hurt so much to the point I felt if it was burning, but I was too scared to show tears or any sight of weakness, what if he made it worse if I started crying?...he enjoys doing that..he enjoys it when I scream...beg...cry..and I don't want to give him that.

While he was tightening my palm, I couldn't fight back any tears anymore..and I started crying since that was all I could do, I really wanted him to stop...but...was he going to?
Suddenly he tightened his grip around my hand and as a reaction, I grabbed his hand to make him let go but of course no use.

" shut the fuck up whore" I looked at him with eyes full of tears

"Please...it..it hurts," I said while sobbing, he put his other hand on the bed and brought his face closer to mine
"I.don't. Care" he whispered making it clear, and it's not like I expected something else really, but his words hurt me in some ways.
He backed away and kept his harsh work I looked down with tears falling down my cheeks but I made sure to not make any sound so I won't piss him off.

When he was done he slapped my hand and looked away.

'Aaaawwwww...why??!!' I thought and cried harder he got off the bed, I didn't care to look at him I just hugged my hand and looked down

"Are you hungry?" I heard him ask...I didn't want to answer but actually, I was ...I was hungry I didn't eat anything since yesterday at school how can't I be?

"Bitch!!.. I asked you. Something!" He said it harshly..ugh..those nicknames...I hate them, can't he just stop calling me like that?
I raised my head slowly and looked at him I knew if I didn't answer I will get into huge trouble and I decided to play it safe.

"Y-yes," I said and looked down again I could feel his grin on me so I didn't dare to look up then I heard him said cheerfully.

"And you wanna go out?" I wasn't sure if it was a question or not so I just nodded..what else can I do?
And with that, he grabbed my safe arm and pulled me making me stand on my feet and look at him.

"Listen you, bitch, I don't have any fucking time for your shits... I will let you out but if you tried anything... Let me just tell you that what happened yesterday was nothing comparing to what will happen this time" my heart was beating against my chest my hands were shaking I swallowed heavily and nodded, he then started walking toward the door he opened it with his free hand and went out of the room he dragged me to the couch and pushed me making me sit on it, I looked back at him he looked at.

"Don't move I will be back soon?" he said and started walking toward the kitchen and this time I didn't even dare to think about running away but I really wanted to get out. I just didn't know how maybe I need a plan?..and what about my family?... I'm sure they're searching for me right now..omg..I'm sure that my mom is worried to death..my eyes teared up once I thought about my mom the last time I saw her she warned us..she warned us about the forest...

'Ohh..and try to come back as soon as you can...and get away from the forest' her last words..she didn't want us to get harmed. But I didn't listen I got myself into this without even thinking I caused pain to my mom and I'm sure I brought sadness into our family..and all of that because I wanted to take that small peek..
I looked down at my wounded hand.

"I'm sorry..mom..dad..I'm really sorry" I whispered to myself and started crying, I raised my head once I heard footsteps coming toward me I saw jeff came back he was holding what I could say shackle!? in his hand he came closer to me once he was in front of me he grabbed my collarbone and pushed me making me lay at my back I yelped from the sudden react and looked up at him.

He then grabbed my ankle and pulled it down, he started chaining both of my unkles, I wanted to fight back but his words were stuck in my mind. Torturing me..killing me.

'What happened yesterday was nothing comparing to want will happen this time' this words repeated itself over and over in my mind I didn't dare to move, once he was done he looked down at me and I'm sure he could see the confusion in my eyes, So I think he decided to give me some answers?

"This is to make sure you won't run away again" he then sat on the couch and looked at me.
"And now let's set some rules here....first of all you will never talk back to me or else you'll get a punishment...and never try or even think about killing yourself..you know why?" He paused I looked at him and shook my head he smirked then continued "because I will be the one who will kill you" my heart started to pound inside my chest it was about to pop out from my body is he going to kill me at the end?...I'm I gonna die like that? Alone...in the forest without anyone to know?

"You can't do anything without my permission or else you'll get a punishment, you won't try to run awa-" he cut his sentence and looked down at my shackle "well..not like you can..and your gonna play my games under my rules anytime I tell you." I looked away ..what the hell? I can't do anything that am I to him? A robot? And what game? Is he a kid?
Jeff got me back to reality when he grabbed a fist of my hair and made me look at him.

"AND..the most important rule is..YOU CAN'T FUCKING IGNORE ME LIKE THAT...AND LOOK AT ME IN A WAY THAT SHOWS HATE...OR I'M GONNA RIP YOU APART...UNDERSTAND?!" He shouted his voice made shivers ran down my spine and I nodded quickly.

"SPEAK TO ME YOU SLUT!!" He tightened his fist on my hair

"U-understood" he then pushed me onto the couch and with that, I felt a sharp pain from my palm I cried out in pain and hugged my hand tightly I felt warm blood coming out through the whole.
Jeff just looked at me. He then stood up and started to move closer to me I looked at him and backed away he grabbed my wounded arm and pushed me off of the couch I hit the ground with a loud thud my hand was burning the pain was killing me I started to cry again..I can't handle this...its too much for me...I looked up at jeff..he just stood there and looked at me coldly I closed my eyes and tried to hug my hand again ..but jeff didn't let me he kicked me in the face and put his foot on my hand inside my palm I cried harder and grabbed his jeans he didn't say anything he didn't even move...I started to slap his leg I couldn't think about anything everything was black and blurry.

He then started to press his foot more I screamed and cried harder, he just stood there and looked down at me not showing any emotions...I didn't know what to do so I hugged his leg tightly to at least not let him press his foot more..ok..call me crazy..call me idiot..but I didn't know what to do.

"P-please..I'm s-sorry..please.." I said still holding into is leg ..tears were all over my face my mind was blank...I couldn't think about anything I just wanted him to getaway

"This is your last time ignoring me" I heard him said coldly I nodded quickly he then pulled away..letting me huge my hand and roll into a ball
I can't describe my happiness at that time I hugged my hand and cried...everything was dark I felt so alone. He then turned me around and climbed on top of me I felt too weak to fight back and to be honest I didn't want to, I knew I won't like the results.

I opened my eyes slowly I saw him looking at me.
"You know...I liked your screams...you really have a beautiful voice" he said a slid smirk was pressed on his face. I couldn't get my eyes off of him, his words made me hate him even more.

jeff pressed his hand on my cheek and then he moved his hand to my head and played with my hair a little...

"Go to sleep...princess"