Chapter 12

As we were coming to the wall I jumped off of to leave the house,  I tighten my hold on his neck. I really didn't want to go back to that house.

It has nothing but hatred and pain inside, even when my parents weren't here it would still fill me with pain. I sighed as I stated to loosen my hold and looked at the walk in disdain. Anything would be better than going over the wall, even going to school was better.

I started to climb when I was stopped by Sei's words. "Make sure you stay safe Kiko, I'll make sure that in the future you won't have to come back to this house again."

I smile and nod knowing that those words would make the certain amount of time I have to live here more bearable.

As I hopped to the other side I was met with a huge body. A body that belonged to none other than my father. I slowly looked up trying to make it seem as if I wasn't looking at his face. As I saw his face I knew I was going to be met with great pain. And sadly I was right.

I was met with a hard punch on the left side of my face making me fall to the ground in pain. Though my father didn't stop there in hurting me. He kicked my side making me hear a loud crack that was my ribs breaking. I shiver in pain as I wrap my arms around my torso. I let shallow breaths out trying to stop the urge to let tears out, but my breaths hitch as my hair was pulled upwards to make me stand.

"Trying to get the paparazzi in our little secrets are you. Maybe I should break your arms and legs just to make sure you don't say anything." My father smirked as I was lifted into the air and was face to face with him.

It was then I was met with blinding pain as I felt my left arm get dislocated from its socket. Then going to my right arm, it was when I felt my left knee bend the wrong way that I gained from the pain.

When I woke up I saw a doctor flashing a light in my eye and have a sad look on his face that resembled one I saw before.

"It's good that you woke up. Your injuries have been taken care of, but you won't be able to go to school for a while." I let a breath out trying to think things over of what to do about this situation. School work want anything to worry about considering I made sure I finished all the school work half way through the school year. The up side of being a prodigy genius you can say. I would only go to school so that I can see Sei.

'Sei isn't going to be happy about this.' I mumbled as I looked out the window ignoring the looks the doctor would send me.

Alright this chapter is finished, though I think it might be a bit short. But it's finished either way, so don't forget tooooooooooooooo

VOTE

COMMENT

AND

FOLLOW like the stalkers we all are on the inside.

\(^○^)/