⒊í'ต sօɾɾվ

They thought I died.

Thunder placed the shaking yellow power sphere on his dusty desk. He stared at it with blank eyes and opened his mouth;

"What the fuck happened to Solar?"
<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>
It's been three months. Three painful, miserable months ever since their brother was killed.

Solar.

A distant memory.

The police are still trying to track his... brother down.

If you can call him one.

Quake sighed as he fought back tears that were threatening to come out of his eyes. Dark bags visible under his eyes, he too had tried to find the lightning elemental, only to have his energy wasted.

Why...

Why did he do it..?

Quake clenched his fists.

Why, Thunder?

Letting a few stray tears escape, he screamed and punched his bedroom wall repeatedly. Thorn wailed louder, bashing his head as if he could throw away the painful memory doing so.

He saw...

Solar...

Dead.

Die.

Quake stopped punching the wall, fists now bloodied. He cursed under his breath and proceeded to trudge downstairs to find the first aid kit.

He saw Ice in the corner, watching Blaze's every move. Anything could send the pyrokinetic boy into flames.

He could see Cyclone sobbing while hugging himself. Cyclone never smiled. Not anymore.

He didn't bother to comfort them.

What am I turning into?

Quake sighed. He rummaged around the kitchen while reminding himself to go and comfort the wind elemental boy until his eyes saw the white box.

Taking out some gauze, Quake wrapped his hands and looked outside the window. His eyes widened as the feeling of fury and anger coursed through his veins.

Thunder was there. Standing.

And in his hands was a white envelope.

Quake never had ran that fast to the front door.

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE, HUH!?!? HERE TO KILL ANOTHER!?" He shouted at the murderer. However, the young boy just kept silent.

"TALK TO ME!!!" Quake screamed once more, this time, his hand was ready to throw a punch at Thunder. When his cries were answered with silence, he raged and ran towards the boy.

"P-please..." Quake stopped, hearing the boy's soft whimper.

He's a murderer! Get yourself together, Quake!

"Quake, I..." Thunder gulped, trying to find the right words.

Actions speak louder than words.

The past Solar.

He gave Thunder that advice, when Thunder forgot about Cyclone's birthday.

Okay then, Solar.

Thunder took a deep breath.

And started singing.

Play the song please!