ten | build god then we'll talk

Harry quickly stood up from his seat and tried to follow close after Louis, knowing that this was definitely not going to end well if Louis was about to do what he thinks he's about to do. No matter how many times Harry repeated his name as they walked across the campus to the dorms, Louis would not budge, instead he'd purse his lips and stay silent.

"Louis, please don't be angry with me. I just saw them at the party last night, and I couldn't hold it in without telling you." said Harry pleadingly when they finally made it into the dorms, ignoring the stares of several students since they were causing a bit of a disturbance within the hallway- Harry was too caught up in his feelings to care about the looks.

Finally Louis spoke when they stopped in front of a door that wasn't theirs, grabbing ahold of the doorknob before turning around to face Harry through squinted eyes. "I am going to ask Zayn about it, and if he tells me that he is, then that's the truth. Okay?"

"Louis, I'm not sure-"

As soon as Louis opened the door to Zayn's room, he was met with the site of Liam on top of Zayn's naked body, and from what Harry could see, he was riding him from how fast his hips were moving. Louis looked like he could throw up right then and there, so Harry felt a physical pain in his chest from seeing Louis so heartbroken over the truth.

It took Liam a minute or two to stop being a twink and finally open his eyes, which were widening when he realized that they had company. It was weird to Harry as he watched the boy scramble to get off of Zayn's dick at the sight of Louis, and seeing Zayn sit up from the floor with a really wrecked state didn't make the situation any better. Harry couldn't believe that Louis caught his boyfriend cheating during mid-fuck, and he felt disgusted himself.

"Okay, this is wow." said Louis in shock, his hands trembling at his sides as he looked Zayn in the eye so that he could get some form of reassurance, but Zayn was too preoccupied with drowning in his embarrassment from being caught. "I suspected this, but I've always believed that you'd never do this to me because you loved me. This fucking sucks."

Harry didn't see tears pouring from Louis' eyes to show how upset he was feeling, so he took this as a bad sign because normally people are suppose to show emotion when things like this happen, but Louis is just shaking and his whole aura is gloomy and numb. Nobody seemed to know what to say at the moment, and Harry wasn't even sure that he should put his hands on Louis to help relax him, so he stayed silent and watched the whole thing unfold.

"How long has this been happening?" asked Louis, and if the situation wasn't as serious, Harry would have pointed out the fact that two guys have their dicks whipped out on the floor. Unfortunately, this was serious and he was too much of a wimp to point it out anyways, so the thoughts were useless.

Liam answered first, his words choppy from how nervous he was, trying to cover himself up and failing miserably. "For awhile. About six months or more, but at first it wasn't planned- I swear."

"You didn't plan on fucking my boyfriend? Cool, thank you for that. It really makes me feel a lot better to know that it wasn't planned." said Louis sarcastically, his anger practically radiating throughout the room. It was like Zayn was going mute from the anger because each time Louis opened his mouth, he flinched and didn't open his own. "Nothing to say, Zayn?"

"I'm sorry. God, I would've thought that Niall told you before Harry did." murmured Zayn on the last part, but Louis heard him loud and clear, and hid eyebrows were furrowing from how much confusion was building up inside of his brain.

"Did everyone know except me? What the hell is this?" questioned Louis, his voice raising an octave higher and attracting even more attention than before, and Harry was about to just tell Louis to take it inside the room, but the boy yelled shit and then pushed past Harry to walk away from the room. Harry shook his head at the two before closing the door and following Louis close behind yet again, wishing that he could know what he was feeling.

"Louis, I'm sorry that this is all happening right now." said Harry as soon as they got inside of their own dorm, and he knew that he was helping, but he couldn't help but feel a little annoying for hovering over Louis like this. If liking him wasn't obvious before, then it certainly had to be now.

"It's not your fault, Harry. It was my cheating dickhead of a boyfriend and someone I thought was my friend's fault. It isn't yours." replied Louis sadly, making his way over to his bed so that he could lay down, and Harry could see how upset he was now. His eyelids were hooded from all of the energy he had wasted on the two, and he patted the empty space next to him in bed. "C'mere, H."

H, repeated Harry inside of his mind with a small smile as he walked over to the bed, taking the same spot he had the night before. The feeling of being next to Louis again was going to make his heart physically rip out of his chest and jump out. God, how was it possible to like someone this much? "Louis, are you sure you're okay? I expected more of a reaction."

"It's better to just hold everything in, you know?" They were facing each other, and so Louis made sure to whisper these words in order not to make this awkward. "Am I sad? Yes. Do I wanna die? Yes. Will I act on it?"

"No."