eleven | stay

"Louis is really pissed off at me for keeping this from him, but I didn't want to say anything because I wasn't too sure and didn't want to get rid of probably the only happy thing in Louis' life." explained Niall sadly, his head sitting on top of Harry's lap. They were sprawled out on the campus grounds during lunch time just like half of the students were because it was a very relaxing place with all the flowers laced in trees, and the way the sun seems to only rise there. "I tried telling him, but he ignored me all throughout our period together."

"I'm pretty sure that he'll get over it sooner enough, we talked about it last night when we were cuddling. He said that he was upset, but it would go away-"

Niall lifted his finger up to Harry's lips and pushed them, scrunching his face up into something he couldn't decipher, maybe it was confusion. "You and Louis were cuddling? Jesus Christ, what else did I miss? Next thing you know, you're going to be telling me that you guys kissed. Unless you did more than just cuddle that night- Did you guys have sex too? God-"

"Niall, we did nothing more than cuddle and that is the truth." said Harry quickly, not wanting to hear anymore foolish things come out of Niall's mouth that would make his cheeks rosier than they already were. He could only dream of doing those things with Louis, but he knew that he'd never have the balls to do ti if it was up to him. He would have never been able to make the first move with his consistent awkward attitude he carried with him. "Besides, I don't even think he likes me like he use to."

"Of course he does. Who wouldn't like you? I already told you that you're the whole package, so I don't know why you're doubting yourself so much right now." responded Niall with furrowed eyebrows while looking up at the clouds. "Speaking of packages and liking people, my first date with Marina is tonight and I'm totally thinking about wimping out. I never went on a real before with someone. I'm basically losing my date virginity."

"This sounds too heterosexual to me, change the subject."

Niall pouted, jutting out his bottom lip. "I listen to your gay speeches all the time. Do me a solid."

"You're right," said Harry sympathetically, petting Niall's hair as if he was a tiny baby kitten. "Tell me about your relationship with someone with a vagina. Why do you want to wimp out, small one?"

Niall pretended to meow and earned weird looks from the students around them, but he proceeded to act as if he had no sense as he spoke about his love life to the curly haired boy. "What if I mess up? Then she'll think that I'm too dumb to mess around with and find someone else with a cute Irish accent like mine. Am I overthinking?"

"Maybe just the tiniest bit."

"Let's overthink together."

. . .

The next class that Harry had was a complete and utter bore, and that was because he was in literature and had to read a really sad book with a crappy ending. It was about a girl killing herself through her boyfriend, which was very hard to explain because it had a constant switch between a court and flashbacks.

A few people were crying in the back of the classroom about the chapter they had read together, and Harry was glad that he was lacking unhappy emotions today because he thinks that the way he cries is really unattractive. He thinks that everything about him is pretty much unattractive, but he had no time to point out his pool of insecurities and then swim inside of them.

"Who truly believes that the main character was suicidal? Who believes that the character was not?" asked the teacher curiously, her red marker already hovering over the large white board in the front of the room, ready for an answer.

A student sitting in the front of the room raised their hand, a frown sitting upon her face as she tapped her foot impatiently. "You can't really tell if someone is suicidal because they could be hiding it, and lying through their gritted teeth- just like the main character is doing at this point in time. She speaks to her boyfriend about it, but deep down she knows that he will never understand."

Some guy sitting a few rows behind Harry jumped in with a haughty smirk on his face, lifting his legs up on top of the desk as he spoke while trying to look cool. In reality, he looked like a complete tool and it made Harry want to cringe. "I just think that she wants attention. You know how girls are, right teacher? They will do any crazy stuff to get their boyfriends to care about them, which is why-"

"You don't have a girlfriend at all."

Everyone looked at Harry with the craziest expressions on their faces, as if they couldn't believe what he had just said. He didn't mean to say what he was thinking aloud, but people were allowing this guy to be sexist and go on with his unneeded comments. "What did you just say to me, you walking vegetable?"

The teacher decided to jump in there, not wanting any fights to sprout from this discussion about the book. "We will get back to the task at hand, and not indulge in any arguments that may lead to physical responses."

"I just don't get why being suicidal means that you're consistently asking for attention. If you're intention was to make a point that girls are weak because they show 'too much emotion', then you can go-"

"Mr.Styles," said the teacher through squinted eyes, and Harry wondered why she wasn't as pissed off as he was. This guy was being a complete dickhead, and she was going to let him off without any warning.

"I'm sorry. Carry on."

He didn't miss the middle finger being shot up at him from the corner of his eye from the guy. It wasn't that hard to miss.