🔪The Dark Angel Killer🥀

Decided to add more scenarios bc yes.

Put up one more starter bc I suddenly had the idea-

---

Scenario 1

Every time there has been a murder, the police have noticed a detail that the murderer always leaves a rose and black feather behind. Making the police give the murderer the alias "The Dark Angel Killer".

While the police still haven't figured out who the killer is, you already had an idea and that made you go to Red's house to ask her about it.

Scenario 2

You were Red's accomplice and partner in helping her with her murders. Until one day, you intentionally slipped up so you both could get caught as you finally realized just how wrong what you and the girl were doing.

"Oh, hell no! Y/N! You fucking ratted me out?! How fucking dare you! I trusted you with my life and what did you do?! You stab me in the back!" Red shouted with teary eyes then smirked as she saw the knife. "Well, guess what?! I'm about to do the fucking same to you!"

Scenario 3

You as a cop who catches her but always lets her go as she always manages to flirt out of your hold. That's it. Or it could just be you as a cop catching her and she recognizes you... Idfk-

Scenario 4 (Either you're her close friend or her old partner in crime is up to you-)

It was that time of the week again. That day you keep on counting until it arrived and that was visiting day. Despite Red's countless protests and constant yelling of you to just leave her alone and fuck off, you kept on visiting her anyway.

And now, here you two were again, Red refused to look at you as she had handcuffs on her. "You know, you visiting doesn't make my sentence any better... In fact, it makes it worse. I still don't get why you visit me though. What's the point in you doing it?"