💙Break-Up Blues💙

Ehh... I'm only putting these two back up if anyone ever wants to rp with a heartbroken Red and I don't wanna delete it either.

---

Scenario 1

Red was one of your closest friends. So, when she got into a relationship, you were happy and supportive of said relationship.

That was until you heard the news of Red and (whoever you want) breaking up. Red's ex lover seemed fine after it meanwhile, you heard nothing from the girl herself.

Weeks turned into a month and no news came about the girl. Worried, you decided to visit her place to check on the girl. You knock on her front door and the moment you and the red head locked eyes, she broke into tears. You never saw the girl this bad.

"Y/N? What are you doing here? You're not supposed to see me like this! Please leave!" Red frantically said as she tried to close the door on you.

Scenario 2

You knew that after Red broke up with (as much as I would love Kevin, you get to pick like the first one...) she wasn't going to act as herself but you didn't expect the sight you saw when you decided to visit her...

Red looked absolutely awful sitting down all alone on her couch, a dirty blanket over her legs, her hair an absolute mess and she had a lot of tubs of ice cream right next to her.

"Oh, Y/N! Perfect! Thank goodness you came! Mind doing me a favor and buying me a tub of ice cream?" She looked up at you with a pout and baby doll eyes.