Segment 172

Her best friend's point of view-
1 year later
I was happily married for 6 months. John and Jhonny had instantly welcomed me into their family.
I watched my wife be the perfect host to our guest. She was pregnant and we were going to surprise everyone later today.
I grabbed a drink and walked outside under the stars. I was feeling very emotional today.
I thought about life as i sipped my drink. Who knew my parents death would make me shift close to my best friend.
My brother's betrayal. I really thought highly of him. My professional success. My college sweetheart becoming my wife. Now our baby together.
Did i deserve all this .? Is this a dream and when I wake up everything will gone..?
His sister's point of view -
Bhabhijaan excused and herself and came to the kitchen to help me.
"Tumhara hero kahan hai.?"
"I don't know I will just look for him" I replied handing her the spoon and asking her to stir.
I found him outside with a drink in his hand lost in his thoughts .
"Hey handsome wasssup..??" I teased . I very much tried to keep our flirting alive after our marriage and I knew that he appreciated the effort.
"Ahh its you " he said taking a sip.
"So were you expecting someone else ? Simin?" Simin was a CRICKET FAN and i loved teasing him. He looked so cute blushing.
"No I was just here wondering .. Do I deserve all this..?" How long will this last.? Everything happened so fast. I was meeting you.. falling for you.. put you through hell.. came back.. we got married and now this baby "
I just smiled at him. I know he can get emotional over things. I know he is needy and needs reassurance and thats what I love about him.
I placed my head on his shoulder and rubbed his back.
"I am here for you and will always remain" I assure him.. Everybody needs reassurance. Everybody needs to be felt wanted.
"Lets go inside and give them a surprise."
"But i thought you wanted to give it at dessert time after dinner ."
"Yes but I can't wait.."
We head inside and I bring out the cake.
"I knew he was the wrong guy now we are eating dessert before dinner. Then he will shoo us out " Dada chimed teasing us. My brothers really got a kick out of teasing us.
"Why does the cake say congratulations.?" Titlu asked the most obvious question. She was 5 now almost 6 and was getting smarter and smrter each day.
"It also has blueberries and strawberries" the twins added.
J.J and Dexy j.r looked at all the exchange confused.
"Does it mean what i think it means.?" Bhabhi asked and bhaiya looked at her.
"What do you mean ?"
"They are having a baby you idiot "
"Ohh ...wait what ??"
Everyone congratulated us but Dada was silent.
"I can't believe you are so grown up .. Congratulations. I am never letting Shanaya grow up she will remain my baby forever.." he said hugging her tight. She too wrapped her arms around him. She was a daddy's girl to the extreme.
When everyone had settled and were munching on cake i headed to Captain.
"This one big happy family is ours and you deserve every bit of it .. I love you.."
"I love you too "