The Wait Is Over

The wait is over!

The sequel to Eridanus Flooding has finally been published!

Yep, that's right, after fifty-thousand years, I finally hit that publish button. I bet you thought it would never happen. 

A few things to read before you begin:

1. The start of Phoenix Burning takes place a year after Eridanus Flooding ended. (Not a year exactly, but you get the picture)

If you read the extended epilogues, you kinda can piece together what happened in that time frame. But it still will be a surprise in this book! :)

2. Phoenix Burning will last longer than Eridanus Flooding. What I mean by that is the plot of the book will take place over a longer time period than it did in Eridanus Flooding. (How long it will take me to finish the book is another story :P )

3. Phoenix Burning will have time leaps (i.e. there are a select few chapters that take place in the future and the rest of the book takes place in the present) If at any time this is confusing to you, let me know and I will be happy to plot you a timeline. (Though I won't be giving away any spoilers :P)

4. I don't know if Phoenix Burning will be updated every Friday on a consistent schedule as I did with Eridanus Flooding. At the moment, I'm also writing The Art Thief's Guide To Freedom (go check it out) and I've got a TON of responsibilities due to a little thing called life. 

However, I will try my hardest to give you guys a new chapter every week but remember, no promises. 

5. As always, if you want to play the game of guessing the murderer before it is revealed, GO FOR IT! 

If you guess right, I will not only dedicate a chapter to you in the book of your choice, I will give you a shoutout and a follow. 

But, only one guess per person! :)

6. Enjoy the book, the plot, the twists, the cliffhangers, and most especially Jack and V.C.