0.2🌼

Hugs are so underrated, especially those hugs that are so tight you can feel the other persons heart beat and for a moment everything feels so calm and safe like nothing hurt you

                                               - Unknown

                       Amoura-Jay 💫

                          Memphis, Tennessee

                                            2:45 pm

"Where is it?" I said to myself. I looked everywhere. My room, the kitchen, the living room. And I still can't find my pop tarts. I know I hid the motherfucker in my shoe box so where could it have disappeared?

I walked into the kitchen again and the last place I looked was the garbage pan. I lifted up the top and looked in and found my pop tarts box.

I specifically saves those pop tarts for me and me only. The box literally says 'DO NOT TOUCH' on it and here it is in the garbage can.

I told Lana not to eat it so who the fuck ate it. Because I know a fucking ghost didn't come up in my house and eat my food.

Wait-

"I know you fucking lying- JAY!" I yelled for him. He didn't answer. I don't play about my food. Why would you eat my shit and not notice that I says don't touch on it. But he about to learn not to mess with myfood again.

I grabbed a knife from the drawer and made my way upstairs. I walked over down the hallway to Jay and Lana's room. I put my ear against the door and listened.

I heard chomping and wrappers making noise. Lana ain't here, she at a family cookout. Jay is the only- hold the fuck up. He opening another one.

"I barges into the room and looked at Jay with a poptart wrapper in his hands and the crumbs all over his mouth. 

He widened his eyes. As I walked towards him with the knife her dropped the poptart wrapper and ran into the bathroom closing the door and locking it.

"Jay open this fucking door NEOWWW!" I yelled banging in the bathroom door.

"Leave me alone!" He yelled back from inside the bathroom. I rolled my eyes.

"Well if you never ate my poptarts o would leave you alone but nah. I let you get away with it the first time but this times yo ass might get stabbed. So open this fucking door." I said to him calmly. I clutched the knife in my hand waiting for him to open the door so I can stab him.

I heard the front door close and footsteps walking up the stairs. Lana came into the room and crossed her arms.

"What He do now?" She asked me. She shook her head as she looked down and saw the knife in my hand.

"He ate my pop tarts. Now he finna get stabbed." I said to her. I banged on the door one more time.

"Jay get out of the fucking bathroom now. I'm rethinking my decision. I'm not gonna stab you."I said knocking on the bathroom door.

He whimpered. Fucking childish bitch. "You promise." He said softly and I laughed.

"Yes Nigga I promise now come out." I threw the knife on the bed and stood infront of the door with my hands behind my back.

He opened the door and peeked out. I reached in and grabbed him by his ear and opened the door wider and dragged him out of the bathroom.

I started choking him. But not to hard.

"What did I fucking tell you about eating my food Jay?" He tried to pry my hands off his neck but my hands were tighter around his neck.

"Ok o-ok I'm sorry." He said. I got up off of him and stood up in front of him.

"Good now get yo ass up and go to the store and buy me a new box bitch." He rolled his eyes at me.

"You don't need another box fatass." I threw a pillow at his head.

"I know my ass is fat. It's because of them poptarts." I said twerking a little bit. Lana hyped me up and jay sucked his teeth.

"You wanna get stabbed this time bitch, try me." I said giving him a stank face. He nodded his head quickly before getting up and putting his shoes on.

"Good. Now go." He sucked his teeth and waddles out the door.

"Walk a little faster please. I ain't got all day!" I yelled to him as he walked down the stairs.

He flicked me off and opened the door walking out the house.

Next time he does this shit I'm forreal stabbing him this time. I'm not showing him no mercy, no shit.

Thoughts ?

Comment and vote

Bye bye 👋🏾- Lay 💕