0.3🌼

All I ever asked was you to pick up the phone when you alone

                       -SummerWalker

                                                   Amoura-Jay 💫

                                          Memphis Tennessee

                                                 4:30 pm

"Uh uh nigga what is you doing? Put my food down." I said smacking his hand away from taking one of my fries.

He reached to take another one but I kicked him and moved my plate.

"You so childish bro." I said shaking my head at Choppa.

"Damn you mean." He said rubbing his hand. I laughed and shrugged my shoulders.

"And why you keep calling me choppa?" He asked me.

"I don't know. Do you prefer me to call you by that gay ass name Bryson?" I tilted my head at him. He sucked his teeth.

"Bryson is not a gay nigga name. Blame my momma for it." He said eating his food. I actually like his momma. She's like my second mom. Other than my mom she pays attention more to me than my mom does.

"That's why imma tell yo momma you said that. She gon beat yo ass." I got up from the kitchen and started running upstairs to momma room.

Choppa grabbed me by my leg and pulled me from her door. I screamed and yelled but he towered over me and covered my mouth muffling my screams.

His momma walked out of her room with her arms crossed. I looked up at her with pleading eyes.

"What is yo scrawny ass doing to that girl?" She said to Bryson. He uncovered my mouth and I began to talk.

"He said that he-" Bryson quickly covered my mouth again and spoke up.

"I said... that I love you momma." He said blowing a kiss to her.

She rolled her eyes and shook her head asking back into the room. Bryson picked me up and put me over his shoulder and carried me to his room.

"This is kidnapping sir!" I yelled hitting his back. He sucked his teeth as I mugged him. He threw me on the bed and held my arms up.

"You stupid bitch let me go!" I yelled trying to get out his grip. He didn't listen but he just started at me.

Confused I began to say something but got cut off when he kissed me. I was shocked but began to slowly kiss back.

He pulled away and left wet kisses on my neck sucking on my skin leaving hickies. I kept moving his neck to get him to stop but he sucked harder.

I let out a light moan. He moved from my neck and looked at me with a finger up to his lips. He let my hands go and took my shirt off throwing it to the side.

He began to leave wet kisses on my stomach down to the waistband of my high waisted shorts. He looked up for permission and I nodded my head. He began to take my shorts and my panties off throwing them to the side.

Cold air hit my pearl. I hissed as his cold finger touched it. He looked up at me and smirked before diving into my ocean licking in between my folds.

I pulled his hair as he began to go faster. I tried to get out of his grip but he grabbed me by my thighs and held onto them tight.

Mariah

" ew Mariah why the fuck taking pictures of your EX eating Amouras pussy?" Layla looked at me in disgust as I continued to take a whole bunch of pictures.

I smacked her in the back of her head. "Shut tf up. That's still my man no matter what."I said. She rolled her eyes and looked down on her phone.

I finished taking the pictures and opened Instagram.

"And...send." I said clicking the share button posting it on insta. I smirked. If I can't have him then that hoe can't either.

Layla looked at me with worried eyes. "You need help." She said showing me the pictures I took on her timeline.

I rolled my eyes and ignored her driving off from Brysons house.

"That girl ain't do nothing to you." Layla said shaking her head.

"Yes tf she did. Now imma ruin her life." I said laughing. Layla didn't say anything as we drove on the road back to my house.

Thoughts?

Comment and vote.

Bye bye 👋🏾 - Lay 💕