ch 2

"Whoa don't look now, hottie alert." Dipper glanced over to the boy Mable had her eyes on. What with his sun kissed skin and golden blonde hair, with a black undercut, the waiter looked as if he was from California or Florida. "You already have Oliver back in Piedmont, leave some eye candy for the rest of us." Mable laughed and punched her brothers arm, eventually looking away from the waiter. Stan pushed his way to the front of his family. "Lazy Susan! Got room for six?" "Of course silly!" Susan sat the Pines family and told them their waiter would be over in a minute to take their drink orders.

"Hi folks, can I start you off with something to drink other than water?" The waiter started at stan on the inner side of the booth and went around, Dipper being last. When he left, Mable turned to him and quietly squealed in his ear. "He's amazing!" Dipper laughed and picked up his menu. Up close, the waiter had interesting features, which made him almost un-human like. His face was speckled with freckles, which continued down his body and all over his button nose. His hair was made up of not only blonde strands, but strands that seemed almost as if they were made of real gold. The weirdest part of the unnamed waiters face were his eyes. They were a golden yellow with thick black slits for pupils, not snakelike though. "Did you see his eyes? Don't they look... familiar?" "Dipperrr what are you talking about? I mean sure they look like every other pair of eyes out there but I've never seen anyone with golden irises." Dipper frowned. "But his eyes are golden everywhere. With like these black slits for pupils." "I think you're seeing things. Look he's back with our drinks!"

The Pines family happily enjoyed their meals, which were all normal sized, which was rare for Stan Pines, but Ford convinced him. "So, did you kids enjoy your last year of highschool?" "Oh uncle Ford you have no idea! I'll have to bring Oliver up here sometime to meet you all!" Ford nodded. "And you Dipper?" "It was nice. I'm just glad to be back here with my favorite people." He smiled to everyone at the table and continued eating his meal.

The unnamed waiter watched the Pines family in both anger and pity. He twirled a pen in his hand and jotted something down on a piece of paper. "Bill! Can you clear off table four please. I don't pay you to mozy around." Bill grumbled and grabbed the rag from the sanitizer solution bucket. "Yes ma'am."

Back over at the pines table, Wendy and Soos were in deep conversation on which twin they get to hang out with first. Stan and Ford were fighting over a last fry, Ford threatening to pull out one of his inventions. Dipper was trying to convince Mable that he wasn't seeing things. "Mable I swear. You have to trust me. Come on we've been through everything together." "Hmm I don't know Dip. Yes we've been through a lot, but how do I know you're not just paranoid." "..Maybe you're right." Mable smiled at him, but Dipper wasn't actually accepting defeat. He knew something wasn't right as soon as he and Mable woke up.

"Ehem. Sorry to interrupt but, here's your bill- er check. No rush of course." The waiter started to walk away from their table but Dipper called to him. "Here we've already got it." "Thanks, I'll have this right back to you." He smiled and turned around, walking towards the register. Minutes later, the waiter came back with the check and change in hand. "Have a lovely day!" "You too!!!" Mable yelled back to him as she got up from the booth. Stan smiled and got up. "Well kiddos, shall we head back to the shack?" Everyone agreed and headed towards the door.

On the way out, the waiter pulled Dipper to the side. "I don't know what Ford is planning, but whatever it is it's a horrible idea. Don't let him go through with it, I'm warning you now it'll have bad consequences." His eyes flashed and images of the future played through them. A rip in the sky and chaos everywhere. Dipper was petrified. Was this Bill Cipher? He had his suspicions from early but it couldn't be true. Bill was an all powerful dream demon shaped like a triangle. Not some seventeen year old boy with a below wage paying job. "Ha ha very funny. You make a good Bill Cipher but I'm not falling for it. My uncle isn't planning anything." He said matter-of-factly. The waiter snarled and leaned into Dippers ear. "If you don't listen to me Pinetree, the whole universe could be at stake." With that, he pushed Dipper out the door.

"P-pinetree?" Dipper sat on his bed, Mable on hers a few feet over. "Uh Dipper, are you okay? You look like you've seen a ghost." Dipper shook his head to refocus himself. "I'm fine Mabes. Don't worry about me." He pulled out his journal and a pen and started strategically but rapidly writing things down. Mable has decided not to bother Dipper, but her curiosity got the best of her. She walked over to Dippers bed and leaned over his shoulder. On the page was a drawing of the waiter from the diner and a bunch of notes she couldn't read. "Oh my gosh Dipper why didn't you tell me you thought the waiter was cute!" Dipper covered the page of the notebook and looked over at Mable. "This isn't an admiration drawing Mable. I'm seriously worried. I have to tell you something but you have to promise to keep it secret." Mable nodded and zipped her mouth closed. "Okay so ya know how I took a while to get to the car? The waiter had pulled me over to the side to give me a warning. He said that whatever Ford is planning is a horrible idea and we, or I, can't let him go through with it. He then proceeded to look into my eyes and he played some futuristic events that looked an awful lot like a weirdmageddon part two. And then when I called him out he called me Pinetree. The only person who calls me that? Cipher." Mable gasped. "Are you serious?!" Dipper nodded. "Dip this is serious we have to tell Ford." Dipper started to agree but caught himself. "I don't know Mable. We don't have all the evidence to be positive it really is Bill. We don't wanna get some innocent creepy teenager killed by our great uncle Ford ya know." "True true. Well then I suggest you ask Ford about this plan and write everything down and bring it back to me. I wanna help." Dipper smiled. His sister had become so much more mature since their first time in the falls. It's almost as if she was a completely different person. Dipper trusted her with everything. "Of course."