The Maze Runner

Name:
Amelia

Nickname:
None

Age:
16

Subject Name:
B4 - The Savior

Role:
Medic

Gender: 
Female

Sexuality:
Bisexual

Appearance:

Clothing: Ripped green long sleeve shirt, black cargo pants, and black boots

Clothing:
Ripped green long sleeve shirt, black cargo pants, and black boots.

Personalities:
Patient, kind, loyal, caring to others, doesn't trust easily. She is very protective and will fight anyone for her friends.

Likes:
Flowers, helping others, stars, adventuring.

Dislikes:
W.I.C.K.E.D., Theresa after betrayal, losing the ones she loves, cranks, and deaths.

Friends:
Harriet, Sonya, Aris, Thomas, Minho, Brenda, Newt, Frypan, Winston.

Love interest:
Minho

Back up:
Thomas or Harriet

Family:
Winston is her older brother

Backstory:
She was put into the same maze that Harriet, Aris, and Sonya were in when she was 10. She grew up learning medicine and how to heal wounds. After they were "Saved" by Janson, she and Aris ended up being the only ones left of their maze. Because she was the best medic in her glade, Theresa asked wicked for Amelia to help as a doctor to the younger kids. This resulted in getting her chip out on the promise that Amelia would help wicked. Amelia agreed, not knowing they nor Theresa were wicked. After figuring everything out, she escaped with the others, telling them of her memories and about Winston being her brother even if he didn't remember.