BESTFRIENDS

Y/N's [Hyacinth] Point Of View~

*

So we're here at the food court eating some korean food.

"Look! Hyacinth noona is very messy when she's eating." Jungkook said and point at me. Noona? Me? Since when did he call me that? I'm just 20 years old for pete's sake!

I roll my eyes "Noona my ass! I'm younger than you, moron"I raise my voice.

Yoona clear her throat. "Anyways. Mr. Choi set a meeting tomorrow." She said while eating Samgyupsal. She's my secretary and she knows alot of me.

"How was work?" Jungkook ask and gulp his water.

Yoona cough. "Hmm. It's totally mess! Our big boss cancel the upcoming movie because of Jungsik and Eun Tak's accident." She said and repeatedly nod in agreement.

"So what are you gonna do?" Hailey ask and chew some cheese burger.

I scratch my nape. "We have to find a new leading man and leading lady." I said and low tone.

"Maybe I should help." Jungkook said while smirking. He have lots of connections so its just a peice of cake for him! Yes!

"What do you mean?" I ask and furrow my eyebrows.

"Well. My hyung is very good in acting." He said and my eyes lightens. Jackpot!

My chopsticks drop on my plate. "Jinja? What's he's name?" I ask curiously.

"Really? You don't know him?" He sarcastically ask. What does he even thinking?

"Aniyo." I said and awkwardly smile.

"Oh My Goodness! You don't know him?!" Hailey shout and the whole crowd look at where we are.

"What? Is he a special creature?" I ask sarcasticly and rolls my eyes and they all groan.

"No. But, he's very popular"they said in unison while emphasizing every single words. What the hell is going on?

I sigh. "Please tell me who is he." I repeat.

Jungkook pull his hair in frustration. "He's Kim Taehyung." He said and I just blink my eye repeatedly.

Kim Taehyung?

Wait! Why does my heart reacts like this? I just heard his name and suddenly my heart beats really fast. What's this?

And I saw them laughing hysterically. "W-what?" I said in irritation.

And they keep laughing. "Y-you look d-dumbfounded when I m-mention Ki-kim Taehyung." Jungkook said between his laugh and I silent for a moment because my heart is beating like crazy. This feeling is so unfamiliar. Weird.

"Your so annoying Oppa." I said and pout.

He stop laughing and look at me. "I'm just kidding." He said and all of them laugh.

"Stop your nonsense." I said ang roll my eyes. Such an annoying jerk!

And a few years later I mean a few minutes later we all finished eating and sadly we have to say goodbye to each other this time.

"Bye Lunatics!"Hailey shout from afar and walk away and we look at Hailey's fading figure.

"I miss Hyungsik." Yoona said. "I really miss that fatass." She continue and fake cry.

"Do you still have contact with him?"Jungkook ask and my mind when blank.

It's been a year and I'm still guilty for him. I reject him so many times. It feels so bad. I lost my close friend because he wants to be my boyfriend. I wasn't ready that time so I reject him. I don't know. I'm so clueless about love.

"I don't. We lost in touch since he became an idol." She sadly said.

"I'm sorry guys but I'm not comfortable with that topic." I said straight to the point.

She come beside me and hugs me tight. "It's okay Hyacinth-ah. It's not your fault. Please don't blame yourself." She said and cares my back.

"No. It's my fault. If I didn't reject him, we're still friends." I said and Jungkook hugs us and it turns into group hug.

"Okay I have to go." I said and broke our hug.

"Me too. Bye." Jungkook said and wave.

"Bye! Bye!" She said and walk away.

I get inside my newly range rover. It's my older brother's gift in my 19th birthday. I maneuver the car and play a music while driving home.

As soon as I open the door a group of maid welcomes me. "Good evening Ms. Hyacinth." They said in unison and they bow. They are kind and very protective to me and they are my playmates since I was a little.

"Where's mom?" I ask. "Is she cooking?" I ask again and they nod. Even though we have lots of maids, mom always prepare dinner for us.

A/n: Its me again!

Me;

◽- Single
◾- In a relationship with TXT
◾- Married with BTS

Who's with me?🏁

🇰🇷~