BEAUTIFUL.

Y/N's [Hyacinth] Point Of View~
*

Now we're eating in the long table, we're talking and laughing at the same time.

"So. You're going back to the office tomorrow?" My mom ask Yeonjun Oppa. Dad gives him a 1 week break and he have to go to the office tomorrow.

My mom smile and look at me. "How has your day babygirl?" She sweetly ask.

"Messy."I utter and look down to my food while jabbing it.

"Wae? Are you hiding something to me?" She curiously ask and I frown. Did dad tell her already?

"Nothing mom." I said and flash a fake smile. "It's just like a very stressful day." I add and glance at my father and she suspiciously nod.

We already finish eating and I'm here in the couch watching movie with Yeonjun Oppa.

Yeonjun Oppa is a TXT member. Tomorrow X Together. He's year older that me and he work hard for our business and for his career. For me he's a very perfect brother. He always comfort me and he always do whatever I want. But sometimes he's protective, but I understand that. All he want is the best for me.

"It's canceled right?" Oppa ask and I shook my head and he frown.

"We're changing the main characters." I said and he nod

"Jungkook suggest me a good actor that suits for the movie." I said and he raise his right eyebrow

He quickly turn and look at me. "Who?"

"It's Kim Taehyung." I said and then my heart skip a beat. My heart is very crazy! I'm just mentioning a guy and my heart beat runs fast. Weird.

"Kim Taehyung? But it's very hard to choose his leading lady. I mean his too handsome and he needs a very beautiful partner." He said sigh.

"A very beautiful lady like me." I said and playfully smirk. Then I go to the kitchen to take some chips and popcorns.

"No way!" He shout from the couch while I'm pouring chips in the bowl. I'm to lazy to call our maid to get me a chips. And I came back to the couch and seat on the floor.

I glare at him. "I'm beautiful." I said

"My eyes hurts. That's enough to blind a man at first sight." He said and covers his eyes. I throw him a tissue box near me and I laugh because I hit him on his head. Bulls eye!

"Oppa. I'm beautiful." I argue

"No."

"Yes."

"No way."

I am in a verge of crying then he come near me a seat on the floor. My tears rolls down my cheeks and he wipe it using his thumb.

"Hey. I'm sorry. I didn't mean it." He said and my tears continuously rolling down me cheeks. "Please stop crying. It hurts me." He said in low tone and all I can reply is my soft sobs. I know that my crying is their weakness and my heart flutter because of that.

"You're not ugly. You're very beautiful. I say that because I don't want any guy take you away from us." He said and hugs me tight while caressing my back and kissing my forehead.

"I'm so sorry Lil Sis. I'll treat you food in the cafeteria tomorrow." He said and I slowly nod. He really knows what makes me feel happy.

He sigh and cup my cheeks. "You should go to your room, it's time for you to sleep." He said and kiss my forehead. He always treat me as his baby sister even though I'm already grown up.

"Yes. Good night." I said and got up. I walk upstairs and go straight to my room.

I run the my study table and take my laptop. I quickly jump to my bed and open my laptop. As soon as I open my laptop I quickly ask Mr. Google.

Search: Kim Taehyung

And then some pictures appears to the screen

Wow! He's gorgeous and he looks pretty hot. He's very handsome

There goes my heart beats faster. Why? No. No. No.

Erase. Erase. Erase. Erase

Why did I stalk him? I'm not a Sasaeng. I'm just curious. And my heart is beating really fast. What now?

I sigh and close the laptop. "Aishhh. Hyacinth. You're so sleepy what's why you're hallucinating." I said to myself and slap my cheeks. My heart frustrate me alot. It's beating so fast with no apparent reason. Fuck this life!

But wait? Hailey told me. 'If you're heart is beating fast it means you're afraid, you're scared, you're shocked, or you're inlove'.

No way. I'm not inlove! Who cares about love? Love is just a fiction. I'm not even interested into that. Duh!

I take the laptop and put it back in my studying table.

I lay on my bed and tries to close my eyes. But a picture of Taehyung's face and his box smile appears in my mind.

I'm crazy!

Hours pass by and I still can't sleep. That Kim Taehyung in bothering my mind and my........heart.

I lazily take my phone from the nightstand and open my social media account to distract my mind. Then a photo of Kim Taehyung suddenly appears in my Twitter.

No. No. No. No. No.

I need to go to the psychiatrist. I'm crazy!

Then I call Jungkook.

Ringing.......

"Hey! Hyacinth! What-." He said from the other line but I cut his sentence.

I sigh. "Can you please do me a favor?"

He hum. "What is it?"

I clear my throat. "Can you help me to convince Kim Taehyung to be the leading man on that movie?" I ask waiting for his answer.

"Yeah. I'll try my best." He said and I giggle

"Kamsamnida Oppa, good night." I sweetly said and hung up the phone.