55. You don't think you're good enough. (His P.O.V.)

Harry:

''Harry, please.. I didn't mean that..'' (y/n) said. We have had a fight, again. Lately she has been kinda agitated. It seemed like she didn't even want to talk to me. Did I do something wrong? Yes, I did. I was out last saturday and I had been spotted with Kendall. It was a coincidence, but still. (y/n) said she was done with it.. ''Then why would you say it?'' I ask while I feel a tear slid down my cheek. She looks down and shrugs. ''I don't know. Do you think it's easy? Being your girlfriend? It really isn't. I mean.. I constantly wonder if I'm good enough for you. And I.. I just don't think I am..'' When she said it, all sort of things crossed my mind. ''What..? But baby.. You are.'' I whisper and walk closer to her. I need to fill the space between us. She looks up at me. ''No, Harry I'm not. Kendall, that's your type, the one you should be with, see what the fans are saying! They like her better.'' I just look at her, a tear slipping down her cheek. ''Don't ever say that again. I love you. ONLY you, I don't want Kendall. I want YOU (y/n).'' I take her hand. Her eyes change and I know she believes me. ''Okay.. I like that.'' she whispers and kisses me. ''Good.'' 

Niall:

My friend Anna invited me over for dinner. It was the thirth time this week, and it was only thursday. I don't know what to say, Anna was going trough a difficult time and I was her friend. I didn't know (y/n) thought of it the way she did. After dinner I came home, nobody was downstairs. Usually (y/n) would be downstairs reading or watching tv. I walk upstairs and hear the shower running. Suddenly an idea pops up in my head. Quietly I walk in to the bathroom and undress. I step into the shower and put my arms around (y/n)'s waist. But she reacts differently than I thought. She wiggles out of my grip and walks out of the shower. Just like that, no words. ''Something wrong?'' I say as I follow her. She shrugs. ''Nope, how was it at Anna's?'' I look at her face. Something is wrong but I'm not quit sure what it is. ''It was okay, you're okay? You look kinda.. down?'' She looks me in the eyes. ''Don't worry, I will be out tomorrow.'' With that she leaves me all alone in the bathroom. I'm confused, what just happened? ''(y/n)? What do you mean?'' She turns around so she looks at me again. ''I'm not good enough for you Niall. So I'll leave.'' A hollow feeling that I never felt before grows within me. I grab her face with both my hands. ''No, no. You're perfect, i love you. Don't leave me.'' I hear my voice trembling. I see her thinking. ''Okay.. But don't you EVER leave me.'' she whispers. ''I won't, ever.''

Louis:

(Y/N) and I were at a fashionshow. I didn't really like it because the girls were so fake. It did remind me why I was with (y/n), she is so naturally beautiful. (y/n) sighs and looks at me. ''What is it (y/n)?'' She grabs my hand. ''Nothing, can we go?'' We stand up and walk out of the building. When we are outside, I can feel the tension. (y/n) doesn't look happy at all, in fact she lookes like she has just seen a ghost. ''What is it baby? I know something is up.'' She lookes away. ''Lou, it's nothing. I just didn't feel comfortable anymore.'' All kind off thoughts cross my mind. Then it hits me. ''You don't think you're good enough.'' Her head flies up and she glares at me. ''What? That isn't it.'' she says but I know she's lying. ''Oh it is. What else is it then?'' She sighes. ''Okay, fine. It's that.'' A laugh erupts from my troath. ''It isn't funny Lou!'' she says offended. ''But baby, it is.'' I take a deep breath. She looks at me confused ''Because, the funny thing is.. You ARE better than all those girls out there. They are fake, and you.. You are so real, so perfect.'' She laughs a little as I step closer. ''Charming.'' she whispers. ''Hmm..'' I lean in and kiss her. ''I love you.''

Zayn:

(Y/N) and I were at my parents house for the week. My family practically begged us to come, since they don't see (y/n) and me that often. Ofcourse we said yes. We had arrived on Saturday. Today was tuesday, I was going to see my friends. (Y/N) was still sleeping when I left. I didn't want to wake her, since she had slept really bad the last couple of days. A few hours after I left the house, my mom called me. She told me she thought there was something wrong with (y/n). I told her I would come home immediately, and so I did. I came home and practically stormed in to the house. ''Mom? Mom? Where is (y/n)? What's wrong?!'' My mom came running at me. ''I don't really know Zayn. Just.. This morning, I asked her if she was allright. She said yes but she was distant, almost uncomfortable. She likes it here, doesn't she?'' My mom looked at me, she wanted (y/n) to love it here. She loved (y/n) and she, we, didn't want her to feel bad. I walked upstairs and opened my bedroom door. There she was, crying on the bed. ''Baby?! What's wrong?!'' She looked at me, tears streaming down her face. ''I'm not good enough for you.. I just.. You're away all the time.'' It was quiet for  while. She was right. ''I'm so sorry baby. I will be here. I won't leave you alone anymore. I love you so much.'' I pulled her in for a tight hugg. ''I love you to, Zayn.''

 Liam:

It came as a shock, the day (y/n) told me she was pregnant. Would I be a good dad, am I even ready to be a dad? It freaked me out. Instead of talking to (y/n), I fled the house to a bar or friends. This particular evening I had fled to my friend, Tom. He was seeing some girl named Abby. She had a really strong parfum. We had a few drinks and then I went home. I came in, excited actually. (Y/N) sat on the couch. Her pregnant belly looked better than ever. I could feel the baby kicking when I hugged her. ''Hi babe.'' I said, but she stayed quiet. ''Baby?'' She looked at me and stands up. ''No, don't you 'baby' me. I can smell the parfum. Who was it Liam?'' she said, still calm but the anger was visible in her eyes. ''What are you talking about? There is no one else.'' It came out more defending than I thougt or meant to. ''Don't bullshit me, Liam. I can smell it. Who is it? I'm gonna fucking leave. I don't want to raise a kid with you if you're like this. You know.. From the moment I told you I was pregnant, you have been acting like an ass. IF YOU DIDN'T WANT A KID THEN YOU SHOULDN'T HAVE FUCKED ME!'' she is shouting by now and then collapses on the couch. Her face shows she's in pain. ''Fuck..'' I mutter. ''I do want to have a kid. I mean.. I do want to have your kid.. Our kid. It was stupid, I know. But I panicked. I don't know if I'm a good father? I love you, please? Nobody is better than you!'' I grab her stomach and feel tears fall down my cheeks. The baby is kicking like mad. ''Fine.. Don't you leave me.'' she whispers. ''I won't''