6- I told you so

Jack 07/10/21

Nerves ran through my shaking hands as I typed out the text to the group chat.

Jackinabox😂😇😝

Hey, when are yall free to hang out I want to tell yall something?

Becky😁😁😄🤪

I'm free to come over today, if you want.

Ellie🤪☺️🥰

I'm free like now

Piper666😂

Free now also

Theoneandonlyjamie😇😇

I'm around to come bye 😝

Jackinabox😂😇😝

If nows good, you can come to mine whenever?

I put my phone back down and smiled to myself. They'd be accepting right? I mean Piper will always be supportive, obviously with being gay herself. I just wasn't sure how the others would take it.

Me and Kai had spoke about this and he believes it's right to tell pepole. But what you must consider is who to tell. So of course my best frenids came to mind. I mean he's important to me and it's a part of myself I want to share with pepole. Heck I could right a novel on all the reasons I love Kai.

The way he looks at me- like my little below arrange face is the most extradinary thing in the world.

The way he talks about me-like I'm the brightest star in the sky.

The way he holds me-like if he doesn't hold on tight he'll lose me.

The way he's Kai. He's so special to me and I love him.

My thoughts are halted my Kai yelling " someones here, love!" From downstairs. I raced down the stairs opening the door and greeting Ellie, becky ,Jamie and piper with a big hug each. We all wander into the living room. I take my seat beside Kai with Ellie sat on the arm closest, Becky next to me and piperon the arm next to Kai and Jamie leaning against the wall.

"So?!" Piper says excitedly being only 18 she's still like a little kid "whatdaya gotta tell us"she says brushing a chunk of her red hair out of her eye and adjusting her beanie. "Well," I start " it's kind of an announcement" eve-e looks at me with an eyebrow raised curiosity beaming from her face. " so," I glance at Kai, who's giving me a nod of surport"this tiny man right here is my boyfriend  " I nibble my lip anxiously looking at my frenids. Piper looks thrilled " awhhhh my new otp" she yells, being so young in this age she's very involved in fandom culture and is forever going on about ships " I call it jai!!" She exclaims loudly. 

Much like piper, Jamie is only young- just 17 and her life is very internet based. She has a smile of pure joy on her face and is beaming with that look of a fan girl. "Awh, you to are actually so cute" she brushes her hair aside and smiles at piper.

Becky looks  kind of surprised but is still grinning ear to ear. Becky is twently, slightly older than piper but she's a smart girl and thinks a lot of things through for way to long before saying them. Just like now, after a while she says " you to are actually pretty compatible, you both have kind virtues and both have similerinterests and ideas while also being separate individuals" she smiles at us " thank you for telling us, it means a lot that you trust us with this part of yourselves"

Last of all, Ellie( one of our longest known frenids who's my age :25 ) smirks past me at Kai for a minute before saying " I told you so " I was confused "when?" I asked "yeah Kai when" she giggled smirking once again " uhh on beckys birthday" i give him a look like explain please. " well you were drunk and you kissed me while exclaiming loudly that you loved me" he admitted shyly my eyes went wide and my cheeks went red "I did??" It was his turn to smirk " You did" " I told Ellie about it and she told me drunk words are sonar thoughts, it's kinda what led me to ask you out even tho I've crushed on you since we met. He was blushing now while piper being the hyperactive fuck she is was flailing her arms about in glee (no joke I actually do this when I read something cute or fluffy) while Jamie grins at us, becks seems lost in thought but it doesn't bother me.

For the rest of the afternoon we play video games or just chat, piper and Jamie were chatting shit to each other the whole time. They'd been frenids lomg befire I knew them. They met In school I believe, some years ago and have been getting on like a house on fire since. They keep saying kack and I'm unsure what that means. Teens amiright? 

Hope you appreciate this it's 800 words and I've had the afternoon from he