An Announcement

The passage of time, had shown itself.The leaves that was once had slowly fallen turning into a brown crumbling color, now it was a beatiful shade of lush green.

The insects had made their own unique sounds, as the sun had glared down upon the land. It was now summer the warm thick breeze had confirm it so.

The sweaty body of (Y/n) glimmered as the rays of sunshone had hit her. She breathes heavily as she trains herself, and today was no different.

But this time she was alone, and it did feel alot more lonely having to train alone, she shakes her head forcing herself to focus and not start to think about the past.

Her built had shown more muscles which indicated she was stronger, still she was curvy and looked feminine.

Her (e/c) eyes was still filled with determination as she practices with her sword, her fingers gracefully wrapped around the handle of the white nichirin sword.

Her (h/c) sways as she practices movements for fighting, her entire figure moves in elegance with so much refinement.

The training ground she was in had around 20 dummies, she breathes in and stares at each target.

"Breath of Flowers, Darkened Tulip, Seventh form" her lips breathes out and in a flash every dummy had been cut down in pieces.

She places back her sword unto the sheath and looks around, and soon enough her (e/c) twinkles in happiness as she sees her familiar pet.

The yellow feathers of the bird stood out and most especially the red dot on its cheek; a cockatiel.

(Y/n)'s POV

"Oyakata-sama has summoned you back, head there immediately" Shin my bird announced at me ,

I nod and smile as she lands on my shoulder.

I should head back first..

I wipe my sweat and refreshen myself up. I pat Shin's head and gave her a small treat.

Oyakata -sama gave her to me

  The thought of that made me happy and flashbacks came running through my head when I first got her.

"You think youll last with such a slow move?! Again!" Oyakata samas voice rang out in the grounds.

I flinch at his voice and kept doing it again till he said it was okay.

I pass out on the ground breathing heavily as the thought of Sabito and Giyuu flash through my mind.Again I had started to cry.

I miss them

"(Y/n)? was I too harsh? " Oyakata says in a worried voice and I shake my heaf and he already knew why I was crying.

"Here, although standards said it shoul be a crow but just today (Y/n)" He brings out a cute red dotted cheek bird. I could feel my lips twist into a huge smile as the bird looked at me weirdlu but I continued smiling.

I  open my eyes and slap myself into reality. I stand up and brush my lap, and position myself.

I should back to head back first..

I breath in and run back to headquarters; in a flash I was back. I walk heading towards Oyakata's mansion, there the twins were playing around and I simply greet them with a smile.

I was infront of the familiar door of Oyakata's - sama room, I mentally prepare myself and slide open the door.

I should extra careful today.

"Oyakata-sama? You called?" I open my eyes to see he was sitting down, in a way that he was resting.

I bow down politely, trying not to bother him.

"Ah my dear child (Y/n), Come " he says to me in a weak voice my heart once again ached at the sight.

He's getting weaker

"Hmm? I am just fine (Y/n) Do not worry too much" Oyakata- sama says trying to reassure me.

"You should have a break, youve been training to the bone this past few days" he continues on I stay silent

"Oyakata-sama you should rest today, I will come another day" I say worried and he shakes his head in disagreement.

"I have decided to finally make you and official Pillar (Y/n)" He looks at me approvingly and I just felt my mouth open in shock,I wanted to say something but it was stuck on my throat.

What? ive already said no before

" Once again I decline your offer Oyakata - sama , im not worthy" I sigh and prostrate myself, as I open my mouth and explain.

This again.

" Ah I knew you would decline but It is time, you have immensely have gotten stronger" Oyakata- sama looks at me intently, I avoid his gaze.

"You deserve it. You have placed all my teachings not just in your mind but also into your soul. You cant keep denying this position. " Oyakata- sama looks at me intently, I gulp I cant just deny him again, it would be rude.

" I-- " I trail off lost for words, Shin stares at me slightly tilting her head.

" It is decided (Y/n), arent you looking for someone? This would make it alot easier to find that person. Gather all the pillars" Oyakata- sama says sternly and a crow appears out of nowhere.

" It shall be done" The crow cawed and Shin just stared off to somewhere.

Nervousness had hit me, my legs felt like noodles. My tongue felt dry and it was getting harder to breath.

" Do not be led by emotions, the mind is weak when youre heart is vulnerable" Oyakata - sama snaps me out of it and grabs my shoulder in response.

I slowly nod in response, trying to calm myself.

How many years have I seen another person other than Oyakata-sama?

"Its time you put all your training into action" He smiles at me with gentleness I could feel my heart tighten at the thought of being a Pillar

"Ah, you should also wear the uniform. You can change in the other room

" Oyakata-sama say weakly I nod pursing my lips together and walk out of the room.

Ive been denying it for too long..

I guess it's time to accept it..

Would Sabito and Giyuu be proud?

Oyakata's POV

" I hope she continues to move foward" I look at her back as she walks out of the room, the click of the door had just indicated she had just left.

I had just told her to wear the uniform. I breath out in relief as she had finally accepted my request, I smile to myself.

Shes been denying herself for too long. That took me along time to actually even appoint her a Pillar position.

Her appearance on my backyard the last time is still a mystery to me but I am happy to have her as my student, I can no longer teach her anything.

" I will surely miss her daily visits" I laugh to myself, but the pain in my body had worsen.My body isnt as strong as before,I wish her to keep moving forward. I close my eyes and take a deep breath

"I hope"

-----------------------------------------------------------
Henlooo hihiii any sugestionss for the next chapterrr?? Olalal the pillar meeting

WILL U FINALLY MEET GIYUUUUU???

and should I make a lemon? I wont be posting heree though insteadd I will be posting it in my lemonss book.. sooo should I?

COMMENT yayaya suggestions

VOTE BECUZ

Follow to bee updatedd

share share share the loveee