Test

" OYAKATAKA -SAMA HAS REQUESTED A PILLAR MEETING! RETURN TO HEADQUARTERS IMMEDIATELY" The crowd cawed, soon enough the Pillars were perplex by the matter.

They were alarmed as their annual meeting had not yet come but Oyakata-sama was calling them in. In the complex situtaion they were in they immediately rush back to headquarters.

One by one they gathered, each second that had passed one Pillar arrived. Yet one was missing even though that had happened the Pillars who were present were greeted with an unsual sight; It was no other than Ubuyashiki sitting down patiently waiting for their arrival.

"Ah my precious children I see you are all well" Ubuyashiki speaks in a warm and gentle tone of greeting.

"We are to happy to see you as well Oyakata-sama!" a man with white hair and a body filled with scars says loudly yet in a respectful way, he was The Wind Pillar Sanemi Shinazugawa

"You must me all confused on why I have called here " Ubuyashiki says and suspense could be felt in the air.

"I have metioned before that I have appointed a Pillar, which until now you have not met" he continues

Ah a new pillar...oh wait it was said to us before so not new then

In a daze he thought himself, trying to remember what he was just thinking just a few seconds ago; The Mist Pillar, Muichiro Tokito.

"Oyakata-sama I believe we will to meet this person then?" A man with fiery red and orange hair says, his haori was somewhat like flames;Kyojuro Rengoku The Flame Pillar questioned.

Will it be a girl?

The Love Pillar, Mitsuri Kanroji shriveled with excitement within her as the thought of having a new girl made her feel happier.

Her mind has filled with images on what she or even a he would like.

"But... The Water Pillar is not here yet" The distinct butterfly like apparel had come to light as The Insect Pillar, Shinobu Kocho spoke out.

"Ive sent him to a very important mission so he will not be joining us" Oyakata-sama explains.

Everybody stayed silent and nodded in understanding.

"We still dont know the power of the Pillar you have mentioned" The Serpent Pillar, Obanai Iguro says.

"Would you like to test power of this Pillar then? Who else would like to do so?" Oyakata-sama asks his voice was filled with amusement.

Everyone had accepted well except for the two girls as they didnt feel very competetive.

Soon The Stone Pillar Gyomei Himejima had aslo joined the two girl not wanting to challenged the newly announced Pillar.

They just wanted to accept whatever Oyatakata-sama said,so they simply stood by.

The thoughts of the Kanroji,Shinobu and Himejima were kept to themselves

Oyakata-sama looks so cool today as well!

Today might be me more interesting

May peace be all with us

"(Y/n) come out, introduce yourself" Every head turned, their thoughts were broken and whatever they were doing was stopped.

Their eyes were focused on the direction of the now visible figure behind Oyakata-sama. Her (e/c) eyes was seen and her (h/c) was simply following down through her back.

The all to familiar uniform of the Demon Slayer Corps was covering her curvy figure, she stood there looking shy as she waited for futher instructions.