Red

Bella looked at herself in the mirror and gasped. Her beautiful hair was curled in loose waves and her minimal makeup was glowing. The outfit was beautiful, but so exposing. The jeweled bra pushed up her breast beautifully and the red matching skirt was see through and had a slit coming down. Her long and tan legs were exposed and almost teased from under the skirt. Her tan skin matched beautifully with the color and her ocean eyes, standing as contrasted like fire and ocean. She was both.

The girls ogled at her with wide eyes and Esta was the first one to speak up; "Bella oh my god" she exclaimed to which Lina nodded quickly. She agreed completely, Bella looked absolutely stunning and even sexy. Jasmine who rubbed her stomach fondly, smiled brightly at Bella.

"God took his time in making you, Khalids princess" she spoke softly, looking at the girl with love. Bella smiled at Jasmine before turning to Esta. "I am nervous. This was just pretend remember? Esta, I am scared" she admitted, looking at herself again. she knew that she looked good and for a moment she wished this had happened five years ago, so that Lorenzo was the one on the receiving end of her affection.

"Bitch, trust me when I say that I have made this quite comfortable for you. You will just have one dance with no one there" she told Bella and smiled brightly.

Bella nodded and started breathing quickly when the music blasted in the club. She was doing her last touch ups when Ali stood outside the club and waited for Noah. He smiled when he saw the familiar man walk confidently to the club and greet random men on the way. Noah had always been the social man and his wicked personality made him quite famous amongst people.

"Noah" Ali said as he greeted the man. They hugged and Noah punched Ali lightly; "Where is the princess?" he used the nickname that he and Khalid always fought about. Ali laughed and guided him to the room that had music sensual music playing, while candles were lit making the atmosphere quite romantic.

"You remember the exit from when her boyfriend enters, yeah?" Ali reminded Noah, who nodded quickly and put his arms in surrender; "I am a gentleman" he reminded Ali and snickered.

It wasn't long after Ali exited the room that he catched the sight of Lorenzo entering the club. Bella was on stage by now and waiting for the song to begin so that she could do the routine Esta had helped her with.

Upon hearing the news about Noahs, Lorenzo had quickened his pace and barged in the club. The boys wouldn't be able to stop him from taking what was rightfully his. Both Esta and Ali was looking at everything from the monitor and squealed as Lorenzo barged into the room. Noah who had made himself comfortable stood up immediately when he saw the angry man enter the room and understood who he was.

"Easy there tiger" Noah exclaimed at the man who took long strides to him and held a knife firmly in his hand. Lorenzo grunted as a response as his blood boiled at the thought of Bella grinding on him. he didn't need to do much to scare of Noah who held on to his jacket and ran for the exit, muttering something about Bella liking psychos on the way out.

Lorenzo hadn't even sat on his place before the song started. Light shined right above Bella, making her curves apparent. Lorenzos breath got hitched into his throat when Bella gracefully traced her sexy curves and arched her back slightly, so her skirt revealed more of her skin. She slowly danced by finding a rhythm to the beat so that her body was used to tease the person. Even though she couldn't see the man sitting in the shadows, she was moving as if to seduce one. Her confidence was shining through her and she knew that her actions were successful.

Lorenzos heartbeat quickened and he looked at his amore in awe. He had to hold on to something tightly to prevent him from going over and trace her skin gently. His hands were clammy, and he thought he was about to pass out from the teasing. He blinked several times and when the music stopped, he automatically clapped making Bella squeal loudly. Her eyes went wide as her cheeks reddened.