Burning Passion

Its been a week since I met dean, a week since we went out and almost a week since I realised I do in fact have feelings for him. Its hard to resist them, resist him, he's everywhere, he's in most of my classes, we eat lunch together because of our brothers and the fact we have the same friends, he's at his and Gabe's dorm if I go visit Gabe and he's always at my dorm hanging out with Sam.

Its hard to resist him and and its even harder to ignore my feelings for him. Especially on a weekend, since he hangs out at our dorm and last week we studied together, which incidentally is what today is.

I sigh before climbing out of bed, I have a quick shower and brush my hair and teeth. I pull on a pair of loose grey sweat pants and a white T-shirt that clings to my body thanks to the remaining shower damp.

I walk out of the bedroom into the main part of the dorm which has a couch and seat, refrigerator and TV, its basic but keeps us going. "Morning Cas" dean says chirpily from the sofa. "Good morning dean" I hum, I've been up a matter of minutes and dean has already improved my day.

I walk over to the fridge and pull out a bottle of coke, I've been drinking it a lot more since I met dean "you want one?" I shout back to him. "You must be an angel" he says appreciatively when I hand it to him knowing his answer before he tells me and taking a seat next to him. "Gotta say Cas I'm liking the casual look on you" he says smirking and visibly taking in the sight of me, causing me to blush. "Stop flirting dean, morning Cas" Sam says appearing from the bathroom "morning Sam" I respond smiling.

"So what's everyone's plan today?" Sam asks after he sits on the chair. "Just going to stay here, been a hard week, need some down time, watch some movies and stuff.. Maybe study a little if I can be bothered later" I tell him "I'm just going to hang out here too" dean says glancing I'm my direction. "So what about you?" I ask Sam after taking another long gulp of the fizzy liquid, I notice not unwatched by dean, again. "Well I'm going over to Gabe's in about an hour to study, I'll probably be out all day since were going for food when we're done" he says avoiding eye contact with the both of us.

The hour passes and Sam goes out leaving me and dean alone, this is going to be the real test.

"You wanna watch a movie?" I ask breaking the silence, "sure what you got?" He responds. "We could watch the new captain America movie, I haven't seen it yet" I tell him as I move over to the DVD rack to choose. "Sounds good" he mumbles laughing to himself. I turn back and frown at him before putting the DVD in "I love it when you do that you know" he whispers avoiding my eyes completely "what?" I ask confused again "that" he chuckles "the head tilt when you don't get something.. Its cute" he adds. "You want another drink?" He coughs awkwardly, quickly changing the subject "sure" I reply sitting back on the sofa for the movie to start.

The noises boom through the speakers and dean takes a seat back on the sofa, way closer to me than he was before I might mention.

There's no space between us and when I jump at one of the loud parts of the movie were forced even closer together. Dean put his arm on the back of the sofa behind me and I can feel his breath against mine. With stolen glances given and received its hard to draw myself from him each time, its hard for me to restrain myself and its even harder for me to keep my emotions under control.

I can't take it anymore. This is the moment, make or break.

I turn to face him and wait for him to turn to face me. Once our eyes lock I take his face I'm my hands, close my eyes and lock my lips on his, at first he doesn't kiss back but when he does our lips move together, far from in sync but that's to be expected for a first kiss, its sloppy and desperate but oh so perfect.

After a minute or so I pull back, completely taken back and embarrassed by my actions "I'm sorry dean.. I'm sorry" I mutter moving away from him slightly. "Cas don't be" he starts but I interrupt him "no dean I'm sorry, I was out of order just doing that but its just you, you drive me crazy, I feel safe with you and I don't know its just hard to restrain myself.. Dean I'm sorry." "Cas you don't have to be sorry, I kissed you back" he whispers, this time I feel my head tilt in confusion and to that dean starts laughing.

He leans in and kisses me again, taking me back a little but I kiss back all the while. Its deep and passionate and full of frustration but its perfect, his lips smash against mine, this time perfectly in time with each other, his tongue tickles along my lip begging for entry and I'm more than willing to comply. Its not long before I'm getting carried away, tugging at his lip with my teeth and his hair with my hands, his hand running over every inch of my body.

We don't even hear the door open. Don't know anyone's there until we hear the cough from behind us. I move away sheepish and turn to see the figures of both our brothers looking half shell shocked but more like they want to burst out laughing. "We came to see if you wanted to come out for food but we can leave again if you want us too?" Gabe asks laughing causing Sam to burst out in a fit of laughter. "I was going anyways" dean exclaims before stamping out of the dorm without turning back.

I tell the guys I'm not feeling up to food any more and wonder why dean was so abrupt with me, was it something I did? I end up drifting into a restless sleep, not even awaiting Sam's return.