Chapter 1

Dear Hermey,

Just so you know grandpa and grandpa want you at the reunion. It's at THE FOUR HOUSES Hotel owned by THE Y/N Y/L/N. Bring your clothes from that tiny closet of yours. We're staying there for a week. Hope to not see you there.

Princess

Hermione rolled her eyes at the letter. She made a list of her family knowing Draco would ask which to avoid and which ones to meet.

Good-
Mom
Dad

Aunt Bailey
Uncle Chris
Nicolette
Norman

Grandpa Micheal
Grandma Eve

Bad-
Aunt Amber
Princess

Aunt Selina
Tiara

Hermione went downstairs and straight up gave the letter and the list to Draco who was eating. "Hermione, you do realize this is Y/N's hotel right?" Draco asked chuckling. "No I was too busy thinking of ways to kill my cousin."  She said. "Come on love, you're the minister of magic, and the owner of HGM, those pesky cousins of yours are mere slaves." He said the last part jokingly.

Hermione huffed "I guess you're right. For once." She said. Draco rolled his eyes at her. "Come on, let's go tell the kids."

The next day

"Mom who else are we waiting for it's hot." Princess said. "Oh stop whining sweetheart, we are simply waiting for your pesky cousin Hermione." Her mother Amber said. "What?! Why does she have to come." Princess whined. "She's coming to please your grandparents so you better behave."

"Oh there she is!" Richard exclaimed. Everyone's head turned to a family Tesla which parked in a reserved spot. The doors opened and out came three teenagers and their rich parents. "OMG Tiara those clothes cost more than our houses combined." Princess said to Tiara.

"Hello everyone these are my kids, Mal, Spirit, and Scorpius." Hermione said to the Grangers. Everyone was looking at her with pride except Amber, Princess, Selina, and Tiara who were looking at her in jealousy.

Draco took off his sunglasses and the ugly duo gaped at him. "How in the world did you get Draco Malfoy to marry you Hermey?!" Tiara exclaimed. Draco glared. "I'll have you know Miss Granger that me and Hermione have been high school sweethearts and I would appreciate it if you would stop calling her Hermey." Draco said glaring at Tiara. Tiara gulped. Hermione laughed nervously "Lat's go in shall we?" They went into the lobby and there was a teenager talking to the receptionist, the girl turned around to reveal herself as....