Chapter 11

The ugly duo walked in the big room and thought everyone staring at them was good. Everyone was talking about them badly, like 'Who do they think they are?' 'What in tarnation are they wearing?' 'They obviously didn't the memo.' Y/N cleared her throat "As I was saying. It really is an honor to have all of you here, so please. Enjoy tonight!"

People applauded for her speech while Selina and Amber pulled Tiara and Princess away. "What are you wearing?!" Selina whispered- shouted at them."What do you mean? These are amazing dresses." Tiara said. "Amazing? Amazing?! You just embarrassed the Granger name!" Amber yelled slightly. "How? All we did was look great, just like what you said." Princess replied. "We said formal dresses not peasant dresses." Selina said in a frantic. "Now everyone is going to talk badly about you and they won't talk to you!"

Selina was embarrassed and proud of her daughter. Amber was red in the face "Now you can't get rich since you can't understand simple instructions! You're supposed to look like you belong here, not like you came from the streets!" Amber yelled quietly. "But we did come from the streets." Tiara said, confused.

"I- ugh! Just don't embarrass yourself even more." Selina said. Moments later, Tiara and Princess had wine in their hands and bumped into someone, spilling wine all over them and a 'bit' on the person. "Oh my goodness! What is wrong with you two?! Do you know how much this dress costs?!" The woman screeched, catching a lot of attention. "Then again seeing how you two are dressed, you couldn't even afford a knock off." The woman seethed. "Excuse me?! How dar-" Princess was cut off by Hermione.

"Ms. Blake, I am so sorry for my cousins idiotic behavior." Hermione gave the poor old woman a napkin. "Hermione. I didn't know you were related to such... commoners." She spat the word out like it was venom. Hearing the word commoners made Tiara and Princess cry and throw a fit. Security had dragged them out and the camera was unfortunately for them, still filming.